Railway Roster Duty
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated: 02.12.2021
PK General Managers(P),
All Indian Railways &
Sub:-Maintenance of uniform proforma for Post based rosters on all the Zonal Railways.
As the Railways are aware, in order to have a uniform proforma for post based rosters on all the Zonal Railways, standard proforma both for promotional and recruitment categories were prescribed and circulated to the Railways and Production Units for compliance vide Railway Board’s letter of even number dated 14.06.2002 (copy enclosed).
2. Recently, in a meeting of Railway Board’s officials with that of DOP&T’s held on 11.11.2021, it was highlighted by the DOP&T to clearly reflect in this proforma for roster whether reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) candidate has been selected on his own merit.
DA: As above.
Joint Director, Estt.(Res.)
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of rates of damage for unauthorized occupation of Railway accommodation
- Admissibility of House Rent Allowance in the event of non-acceptance or surrender of railway residential accommodation
- Filling up of posts of Multi-Tasking Staff (erstwhile Group ‘D’ post) in Railway Board by absorption basis in Level-I of Pay Matrix (Pre-revised: Pay Band-1 (Rs.5200-20200) and Grade Pay Rs.1800) from the employees of Zonal Railways/Production Unions
- Furnishing of Specimen signature of the officers of the Zonal Railways and Production Units authorized to forward the Pension Payment Orders to the banks
- Reiteration of GP 4800/5400 (level-8/level-9) as apex promotional grade in stenographers cadre in Field offices (including Zonal Railways) as per extant provisions
- Preparation and Maintenance of Annual Performance Appraisal Reports (APARs) of Non-gazetted Railway servants.
- Division/ Railway -wise status of pending pension eases of Normal retirement and Other than normal retirement
- Railways: Relieving of staff on transfer on mutual exchange basis
- Validity of Duty/Privilege/Post Retirement Complimentary Passes (PRCP) in Duronto Express trains.