MP govt announces to give its employees 7th Pay Commission award
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on the Independence Day announced to give state government employees salary and allowances as recommended by the 7th Pay Commission.
Presiding over the state-level function on the occasion of the 70th Independence Day at the Motilal Nehru Stadium in the state capital, he said the state government will soon give its employees the 7th Pay Commission award.
He also said the daily wagers confirmed in service would be suitably adjusted in various departments according to their qualifications.
Chouhan added that an ‘employment cabinet’ would be formed with an aim to provide more and better job opportunities to the youths in the state. This panel will work for job creation in the state.
Related to Your Search:
- Seventh Pay Commission for Karnataka State Employees
- 7th Pay Commission: BJP asks Puducherry government to implement
- Madhya Pradesh Government Employees To Strike Over Pay Commission Dispute
- Enhancement of monetary allowance attached to the Post Independence Gallantry Awards
- No separate DA will be announced, 7th CPC Report to review salaries of central government employees
- Government servants carry important responsibility: Jayant Sinha
- Enhancement of monetary allowance attached to the Pre-Independence Gallantry Awards
- Retirement age at 62 – No announcement reg this in today’s Independence PM’s address speech
- Himachal state government announced release of 6 percent additional DA to employees and pensioners