Madhya pradesh government 100 percent dearness allowance order-2014
100 percent DA to employees
To be payable from January 1, 2014
Bhopal : Tuesday, March 4, 2014, 19:42 IST
State government has sanctioned 100 percent dearness allowance on salary and grade pay in pay band to its employees. It will be payable from January 1, 2014. State government has issued orders to this effect. Earlier, 90 percent DA was being given. Following this order, additional 10 percent DA will be provided. These orders will apply to employees drawing salary in UGC and AICTE pay scales as well as work-charged and those getting salary from contingency fund.
Adhyapak cadre and Panchayat Secretaries
Adhyapak cadre employed by Panchayati Raj Institutions and local bodies and Panchayat Secretaries will be given 100 percent dearness allowance on salary and grade pay in pay band. This allowance will also be payable from January 1, 2014.
Related to Your Search:
- Rajasthan Government Dearness Allowance Order January 2013
- Freezing of Dearness Allowance to Tamil Nadu State Government employees and Government pensioners
- ALLOWANCES – 5 percent Dearness Allowance – Enhanced Rate of Dearness Allowance from 1st July 2019- Orders
- Dearness Allowance from January 2013 – 6th CPC Recommendations on merger of 50% Dearness Allowance
- Central government employees will continue to get Dearness Allowance (DA) and Dearness Relief (DR) at the current rates
- Central Government employees losing interest in Dearness Allowance?
- 6% DA Orders issued for TN State Government Employees and Pensioners from January 2016
- Grant of Dearness Allowance to State Government employees : DA Orders issued by Finance Department of Rajasthan
- Expected DA Jan 2018: Central Government Employees losing interest in Expected DA?