Grant of First/Second /Third Financial Up-gradation under Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPs) to MTS/CLKs (including IDT) /Auditors (including IDT)/Sr. Auditors / Hindi Translators / Stenographers /Private Secretaries / Staff Car Drivers /DEOs/ Canteen Employees and Asst. Accounts Officers
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF ACCOUNTS (FYS)
- All Controllers of Finance and Accounts (Factories)
- All Branch Accounts Offices
- All sections of M.O including Railway ’G’ & RTC
- OFB, Finance Division, Kolkata-700001
- The CIA (OFs), 10-A, S K Bose Road, Kolkata
Subject: Grant of First/ Second / Third Financial Up-gradation under Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPs) to MTS/ CLKs (including IDT) / Auditors (including IDT)/ Sr. Auditors / Hindi Translators / Stenographers / Private Secretaries / Staff Car Drivers / DEOs/ Canteen Employees and Asst. Accounts Officers.
Please furnish names of MTS/ CLKs (including IDT) / Auditors (including IDT) / Sr. Auditors Hindi Translators/ Stenographers / Private secretaries/ Staff Car Drivers / DEOs/Canteen Employees and Asst. Accounts Officers in the following format attached as ‘ANNEXURE-I who will be eligible for consideration of first / second / third financial up gradation under MACP scheme between 01.10.2019 and 31.03.2020.
It is also requested to furnish LEFT OVER cases, if any.
The report may please be furnished on or before 31.05.2019. Nill report is also required
Sr. Accounts Officer (AN)
Related to Your Search:
- Confirmation of MTS-CLKs-Auditors-Hindi Translators-DEOs-Staff Car Drivers-Canteen Employees
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Scales for DCSEM Scientific Staff, DCSEM Technical Staff, DCSEM Administrative Staff and DCSEM Auxiliary Staff
- 7th Pay Commission has recommended higher grade pay for Auditors.
- Amendment to PFRDA (Appointment of Auditors) Guidance Note-2012
- 7th CPC recommended to upgrade to 5400 and 6600 to Russian Translators
- Selection of Junior Translators and Hindi Pradhyapak: Rajya Sabha Q&A
- Panel of Principal Private Secretary (PPS) of Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service (SSS) for the Select List Years 2010(part) and 2011
- Dopt Orders – Grant of Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- to Stenographers Grade ‘D’ of CSSS
- Grant of appropriate Pay Scale & Status to DEOs working in Civil Accounts setup of CBEC – NFCAA