MACP to Central Government Civil Employees, clarification for constitution of Screening Committee – DoP
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
All Heads of Circles.
Sub: Modified Assured Carrier Progression Scheme to Central Government Civil Employees, clarification for constitution of Screening Committee – reg.
The undersigned has been directed to invite your kind attention to the para 4 & 5 of DoP&T OM No.350341312015-Estt.(D) MACP 22nd October, 2019 circulated vide this Directorate OM of even No. dated 30. 10.2019 regarding constitution of Screening Committee.
2. Keeping In view of the difficulties experienced by various Circles for constitution of the Screening Committee due to non availability of officers of the rank of prescribed status, the issue was re-examined in the changed scenario of 7th CPC, and it has been decided by the competent authority to modify the clarification, issued vide this Directorate OM No. 4-7/ MACPS/2009 – PCC dated 09.12.2009, corrigendum dated 11.12.2009 and dated 09.04.2010, as follows:
“The Chairperson should be one grade above the member of the Committee. The officer holding the post in JTS in Pay Matrix Level-10 (in the event of non-availability of STS Officer) can act as Chairperson of the Screening Committee. The officer of PS Group ‘B’ in Pay Matrix Level-9 can act as Member of the Screening Committee at Divisional level.”
3. This issues with the approval of the Secretary (Posts).
Assistant Director General (PCC/GDS)
Related to Your Search:
- Modified Assured Carrier Progression Scheme (MACPS) to Central Government employees w.e.f. 01.09.2008 – clarification on counting of pre-appointment training w.r.t. Para 9 of MACPS guidelines
- DoP: Constitution of Circle Relaxation Committee (CRC) at Circle level for considering compassionate appointment cases
- Grant of benefit of pay fixation at time of promotion to Inspector posts
- Fixation of Pay on up-gradation of Grade Pay of IPs/ASPs under MACP Scheme
- Clarification regarding benchmark for placement under MACP in respect of the official who are due for placement in MACP after 25.07.2016
- 7th CPC latest clarification on MACP scheme – 7th CPC MACP Rules and Regulations – Latest Dopt order
- MACPS anomaly as a result of implementation of 7th CPC Pay Matrix levels
- MACP guidance as per recommendations of the 7th CPC
- Latest MACP News – Grant of financial up gradations under MACPS upto 30.09.2020