MACP Scheme for Graduates Clerks selected through LDCE/GDCE – clarification by Railway Board on NFIR reference:-
No PC-V/ 2011/M/4/NFIR
Sub: Regulation of MACPS in respect of serving Graduates Clerks selected through LDCE/GDCE.
Related to Your Search:
- MACP Anomaly : NFIR writes to Railway Board to rectify the anomaly with illustrations.
- Reckoning of GP 4600 as entry Grade Pay for Graduate Engineers (Drawing) for the purpose of MACPS
- MACP Scheme for Railway Servants-treatment of employees selected under LDCE/GDCE – Clarification reg.
- MACP Scheme for Railway Servants – Treatment of employees selected under LDCE/ GDCE Scheme – Clarification reg.
- Outcome of MACP anomalies meeting held between the Railway Board and the Federations on 12th October 2015
- Promotion from GP Rs.1800 (Level-1) to GP Rs.1900 (Level-2) against 33-1/3% quota – Minimum eligibility condition of service for selection
- Eligibility for selection against 331A% promotion quota of Ticket Examiner/ Commercial Clerk in 6th CPC Grade Pay 2000/ Level-3
- MACP Scheme for Railway Servants – Treatment of employees selected under LDCE/GDCE Scheme – Clarification reg.
- Grant of MACP to employees selected under LDCE/GDCE.