MACP on Promotional Hierarchy – Written reply in Parliament
MACP on promotional grade
The employees including Group ‘C’ (which includes erstwhile Group ‘D’) are granted three financial upgradations under Modified Assured Career Progression (MACP) Scheme in the next immediate Grade Pay hierarchy as per CCS(Revised Pay) Rules, 2008 on completion of 10, 20 and 30 years of regular service.
There have been instances where Tribunals and High Courts have directed to grant benefits under Modified Assured Career Progression (MACP) Scheme in the promotional hierarchy. However, in such cases, the order of Court is specific to the applicant only.
This was stated by the Minister of State in the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions and Minister of State in the Prime Minister’s Office Dr. Jitendra Singh in a written reply to a question by Shri Kamlesh Paswan in the Lok Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- What is the Necessity for MACP to Emulate ACP’s Promotional Hierarchy?
- MACP-An Unsettled Issue Of (6CPC) Sixth Pay Commission Recommendation
- 5th CPC had ACP, 6th CPC had MACP; what does 7th CPC have?
- Should the GRADE PAY STRUCTURE continue in the 7th CPC too?
- No ACP/MACP Promotional Scheme for KV Employees
- KVS is not granting MACP Scheme to teachers of KVs…
- Pay Fixation on MACP as per 6th Pay Commission – Some Illustrations
- MODIFIED ASSURED CAREER PROGRESSION SCHEME (MACPS) FOR THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT CIVILIAN EMPLOYEES.
- MACP Clarification 2021 on same grade in promotional hierarchy