MACP – Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Railways Employees
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RBE No. 86/2019
New Delhi, dated 28-5-2019
The General Managers (P)
All Zonal Railways & PUs
(As per mailing list)
Sub:- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) for the Railways Employees-Benchmark Regarding.
Subsequent to acceptance of the recommendations of 7th CPC by the Government regarding raising the benchmark for performance appraisal for promotion and financial upgradation under MACPS from “Good” to “Very Good”, Railway Board vide letter dated 19-12-2016 enhanced the benchmark for grant of financial upgradation MACPS to “Very Good” for all posts. These changes were made effective from 25th July, 2016 i.e. from the date of resolution notified by Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance regarding acceptance of the recommendations of 7th CPC.
On the demand raised by the Staff Side persistently in all forums including in the National Council (JCM) for revision of enhanced benchmark on prospective basis, the matter has been considered by the Board and it has been decided that APAR grading “Good” for the period prior to 25-7-2016 i.e. the date from which the new Benchmark was made applicable, may be treated as “Very Good” while considering those cases of MACPS in which APARs for the said period are required to be taken into account.
This issues with the Concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
Hindi version will follow.
Deputy Director, Pay Commission-V
Related to Your Search:
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) for the Railway Employees : Implementation of 7th CPC recommendations
- Dopt orders on MACP: Benchmark to be enhanced from Good to Very Good for all the posts
- Clarification on applicability of Very Good benchmark for financial upgradation under MACPS and consideration of Good benchmark for the previous years before 25.07.2016
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) for the Central Government Civilian Employees – Implementation of the 7th CPC Recommendation Clarification regarding revised benchmark of “Very Good” of APAR grading
- Government’s acceptance of 7th CPC recommendation – Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme
- Benchmark for financial upgradation under MACP clarification
- Recommendations of 7th CPC on benchmark for the purpose of MACPS – Clarification
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) for the Railway Employees
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Central Government Civilian Employees — Clarification regarding