MACP – Grant of financial upgradations under Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
CONTROLLER GENERAL OF ACCOUNTS
MAHALEKHA NIYANTRAK BHAWAN
‘E’ BLOCK, GPO COMPLEX, INA
Dated: 4th June, 2018
Subject: Grant of financial upgradations under Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme.
Reference is invited to this office OM No. A-26011/20/MACPS/2017/MF.CGA(A)/NGE/39 dated 13th April, 2018 and its subsequent reminder of even no. 110 dated 31.05.2018 vide which Ministries/Departments were requested to forward the cases of such AAOs/PS who are eligible for grant of financial upgradation upto 31.03.2019, in the enclosed proforma along with Service Book, complete CR Dossier upto 2016-17 and latest vigilance clearance certificate respectively by 15.05.2018 & 31.05.2018.
In this regard, it is stated that the requisite information is yet to be received from the Ministries/Departments mentioned below.
In view of above, it is requested that the matter may please be expedited and the cases of eligible AAOs/PS may be forwarded in the enclosed proforma alongwith Service Book, complete CR Dossier upto 2016-17 and latest vigilance clearance certificate by 11.06.2018 positively. In case of NIL information the same may also be furnished.
End: As above.
Senior Accounts Officer
Sr.A.O.(ITD)for uploading the OM on the CGA website.
Related to Your Search:
- Latest MACP News – Grant of financial up gradations under MACPS upto 30.09.2020
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Fixation in the Revised Pay Structure, 2016 on promotion as Accounts Officer consequent to grant of NFU to Assistant Accounts Officers (CCAS)
- Grant of second Financial Upgradation under MACPS to AAOs: MACP orders 2013
- Implementation of Pay fixation orders in terms of the Hon’ble CAT, Principal Bench, New Delhi’s order dated 6th March, 2017.
- Holding of Pension Adalats on 18th September 2018
- Recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission- bunching of stages in the revised pay structure under Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016
- 7th CPC – Para 11.12.140 – Grant of Grade Pay of Rs.5400(PB-2) i.e. Level 9 of Pay Matrix in case of Assistant Accounts Officers of Central Civil Accounts Service
- MACP on completion of 10/20/30 Years of Service or 10 years of service after previous promotion: AAOs, Senior Auditor, Adr, Clerk, MTS
- Grant of Third Financial Upgradation under MACPS ( Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme) to AAOs: PCAFYS Orders 2013