LPG customers to now get a discount for on-line payment of LPG refill
Oil Marketing Companies, viz IndianOil, BPCL & HPCL are now offering an upfront discount of Rs 5/- on every LPG refill to all LPG customers who will book and pay for their LPG cylinders online. Customers can make payment through existing online modes i.e net banking, credit & debit cards at the time of web-booking their refills.
Customers will get the discounted amount displayed on their screens – i.e. net amount i.e refill RSP minus (-) incentive amount of Rs.5/- which they need to pay for their refill transactions. The net discounted amount will also be shown on the cash memo accompanying the home-delivery of the LPG cylinder.
Under the aegis of Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, it the endeavour of all Oil Marketing Companies aim to encourage consumers to increasingly shift to such payment modes through digital platforms to achieve the objective of no-cash or less-cash based transactions. The incentive will encourage more and more LPG consumers to go for cashless mode transactions.
Related to Your Search:
- Petrol Bunks started dispensing cash from today against swiping of debit cards
- E-Payments in Government Offices
- Incentivizing Digital Payments
- Benefits of Debit Card Activation – FAQ
- GST Impact on Automobile Sale to CSD Customers
- FinMin invites comments on Watal panel report on digital payment
- Income Tax Department Launches New and Improved Online Calculator
- BSNL cuts down broadband rental discounts to Central Government employees by 50%
- Restriction of one cylinder per month removed to benefit consumers; Number of subsidised cylinders will continue to be 12