F. No. 12037/41/2015-FTC
Government of India
Department of Personnel & Training
Block No. IV, 3rd Floor, Old JNU Campus,
New Delhi-67 Dated 12.04.2016
1. The Chief Secretaries of all the State Governments/ UTs.
2. The Secretaries of all the Ministries/Departments of Government ofIndia.
Subject: Long term and short term foreign training programmes under DFFT during 2016-17 – reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s letters of even number dated 23.03.2016 and dated 11.04.2016 on the above mentioned subject, and to make the following further clarifications in the matter:
i) As per para 12 of letter dated 23.03.206, for the long term training programmes, namely, MPA Mason Programme (Harvard University), Masters in Public Policy (Cambridge University), Masters in Public Health (John Hopkins University) and Masters in Public Policy (Blavatnik School, Oxford University), interested officers apply directly to the university and undertake admission/selection process as stipulated by the university as a private individual. Once an officer is selected by these Universities, he/she may apply for sponsorship under the DFFT Scheme through their respective controlling authorities along with requisite clearances. Under this, long term programme on Master of Public Policy at Princeton University has been added. Since tuition fee and stipend are given by the University for MPP at Princeton University, eligible officers will be paid air fare on actual basis, subject to entitlement of officers and economy instructions issued by MoF/DoPT from time to time.
ii) The programmes under LSE and LKY, as mentioned in para 3 of the letter dated 11.03.2016 are long term programmes, where, officers having confirmed admissions will be provided full funding if eligible under the DFFT scheme and subject to the availability of slots;
Dy. Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Allowances under long term and short term foreign training programmes under DFFT
- Long Term Training programmes at LSE and LKY under DFFT during 2018-19
- Admissible Allowances under the Scheme of DFFT of DOPT
- DFFT Circular – Long Term and Short Term Training Programmes under DFFT Scheme for the Year 2018-2019
- Long term and short term training programs under DFFT scheme 2019-20
- Long term and short term foreign training programmes under DFFT during 2016-17 – reg.
- Foreign training program during 2016-17 under the scheme of DFFT
- Long term/short term training programs abroad under DFFT scheme 2018-19
- Circular regarding last date of receipt of completed applications under DFFT scheme for year 2013-14.