Government of India
Department of Personnel & Training
Block No. IV, 3rd Floor, Old JNU Campus,
New Delhi-67 Dated 06.04.2016
1. The Chief Secretaries of all the State Governments/ UTs.
2. The Secretaries of all the Ministries/Departments of Government of India.
Subject: Long term and short term foreign training programmes under DFFT during 2016-17 – reg.
I am directed to refer to this Department’s letter of even number dated 23.03.2016 on the above mentioned subject and to say that the last date for application by officers and the last date for finalisation of applications by nodal authorities have been extended to 20.04.2016 and 30.04.2016 respectively. The other conditions of the letter remain unchanged.
(Deepika Lohia Aran)
Dy. Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Long term and short term training programs under DFFT scheme 2019-20
- Long term/short term training programs abroad under DFFT scheme 2018-19
- Circular regarding last date of receipt of completed applications under DFFT scheme for year 2013-14.
- Long term and short term foreign training programmes under DFFT during 2016-17
- 2000 central government organisations to accept online RTI applications
- Allowances under long term and short term foreign training programmes under DFFT
- DFFT Circular – Long Term and Short Term Training Programmes under DFFT Scheme for the Year 2018-2019
- Long Term Training programmes at LSE and LKY under DFFT during 2018-19
- DO to PAs regarding RTIMIS workshop on 27.09.16 at CSOI