Dopt Orders on submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by the public servants
The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 – Submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by the public servants.
F. No. 21/2/2014-CS.I (PR)
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
2 Floor, Loknayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi
Subject: The Lokpal and Lokayktas Act, 2013 — Submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by the public servants
Ministries/ Departments may refer to CS.I Division, DoPTs OM. of even number dated 31st July 2014 and 9th September 2014 on the subject mentioned above.
2. The Government has since amended the Public Servants (Furnishing of Information and Annual Return of Assets and Liabilities and the limits for
Exemption of Assets in Filing Returns) Rules, 2014 under the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 vide Notification No G.S.R. 918(E) dated 26th December 2014. in terms of which, the last date of revised returns of assets and liabilities by public servants has been extended to 30th April 2015. The Notification is available on the website of this Department. Further, the Govt. have also modified Form No.11 and Form No.IV for filing of the returns. The revised formats are attached herewith. Accordingly, all the CSS Officers shall be required to file the revised declarations, information as on the 1.8.2014 by 30.4.2015.
3. The extended date and the modified formats for filing of the returns may be brought to the notice of all CSS Officers. Ministries / Departments are also requested to forward the declarations, information, returns submitted by US and above level officers of CSS to CS.I Division, DoPT for records.
Related to Your Search:
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities by public servants under section 44 of the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 — filing of Returns by public servants – extension of last date – regarding
- The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013- Submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by CSS officers – regarding.
- Submission of declaration Of assets and liabilities by CSS officers for each year- regarding
- Submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by the public servants belonging to CSSS & CSCS – Dopt Orders
- Revised Rules for Declaration of Assets by Public Servants Under Provisions of the Lokpal Act
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities by public servants extension of last date
- Declaration of assets filing of Returns by public servants on or before 15.4.2016
- Submission of declarations and assets and liabilities by the Railway Servants
- Government employees need not file asset details under Lokpal for now