File No. 32/3/2016-Welfare
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market
Dated 17th August, 2016
ASSOCHAM Corporate Office,
5, Sardar Patel Marg, Chanakyapuri,
Subject: Logo Support and Permission for Health Camps for Diabetes Awareness, Prevention and Wellness Program – reg.
Please refer to your letter No. AFSCR/Diabetic/01 dated 01.06.2016 and subsequent letter No. AFSCR/Diabetic/02 dated 08.07.2016 on the above mentioned subject. Competent Authoriy has approved to organize Health Camps for Diabetes Awareness, Prevention and Wellness Program alongwith the medical camps at selected Samaj Sadans of Grih Kalyan Kendra (GKK) and Central Government Residents Welfare Associations (CGERWA) in Delhi and NCR.
2. The GKK and CGERWAs will be advised to provide the venues for organising the medical/yoga camps free of cost. The medical/yoga camps will be organized at the selected Samaj Sadans of GKK on Saturdays only depending upon the availability and with the prior approval from Secretary, GKK. The list of the selected GKKs is attached (Annexure-I). The expenditure on account of providing infrastructure viz. tents, furniture, medical equipment, yoga mats etc. will be borne by the ASSOCHAM.
3. The official logo support in the form of use of the National Emblem will be provided by DoPT which the ASSOCHAM may utilize only in the banners for venues of Samaj Sadans of GKK which is under the administration control of DoPT. However, it will not be feasible to provide the official logo support at the venues of CGERWA where DoPT will not be involved directly in organising the camps.
4. The venues for organizing medical camps/yoga camps at the premises of CGERW A may be selected in consultation with the concerned Area Welfare Officer and office bearers of the Associations (list attached-Annexure-II & III).
Encl: as above.
Chief Welfare Officer (RWA)
Related to Your Search:
- Yoga for Central Government employees w.e.f. 01.12.2014-Dopt orders
- Issuance of Blood Sugar Level Testing Strips under CGHS
- DoPT organized Free Health Check-up Camp for Central Government employees and their dependents
- Yoga Training Session for Central Government Employees and their dependents with effect from 01.04.2015
- Free Health Check-up Camp for the benefit of Central Government employees and their dependents
- Medical Yoga for Central Government employees and their families
- Highlights of PM Modi address at International Yoga Day celebration in Chandigarh
- Railways to celebrate International Day of Yoga on 21st June, 2015
- Ayurveda Doctors and Yoga Teachers for Rural Areas