List of Allowances increased @ 25%(over original 6th CPC rate) after 100% DA: Railway Board Order
List of the various allowances that increased at the rate of 25% (over original 6th CPC rate) w.e.f. 01.01.2014 on account of enhancement in the rate of DA to 100% – Railway Board’s Order RBE No. 39/2014:-
Government of India/Bharat Sarkar
Ministry of Railways /Rail Mantraraya
PC-VI No. 336
RBE No. 39/2014
New Delhi, dated 29.04.2014
The General Managers,
All Indian Railways etc.
(As per Standard Mailing List)
Sub: Enhancement in the rate of various allowances by 25% as a result of enhancement of Dearness allowance upto 100% w.e.f 01.01.2014.
In accordance with the recommendations of 6th CPC, the rates of various allowances admissible to different categories of railway staff were revised/doubled. The 6th CPC had also recommended that the rates of these
allowances will be increased by 25% every time the Dearness Allowance goes up by 50%. Railway Board, accordingly, issued instructions in respect of increase in rates of various allowances by 25% vide Board’s letter of even number dated 13.06.2011.
2. Subsequent to enhancement in the rate of Dearness Allowance to 100% w.e.f. 01.01.2014 queries are being received from some of the Railways regarding further enhancement of rates of these allowances. The matter has been examined and It is clarified that the rates of allowances listed in the enclosed Annexure shall increase by a further 25% (over original 6th CPC rate prescribed by Ministry of Railways) with Dearness Allowance now having gone up to 100% w.e.f. 01.01.2014.
3. The terms and conditions for grant of these allowances will remain the same.
4. Hindi version is enclosed.
5. Kindly acknowledge receipts
DA: as above
(Amir Chand Jain)
Dy. Dirs Finance(Estt)
LIST OF THE VARIOUS ALLOWANCES THAT STAND REVISED W.E.F. 01.01.2014 ON ACCOUNT OF ENHANCEMENT IN THE RATE OF DA TO 100%
|Sl. No.||Name of Allowance||Authority number and date|
|1.||Daily Allowance||F(E)I/2008/AL-28/14 dated 01.12.2008 (Para 3 of the Annexure to the letter)|
|2.||Mileage for road journey by taxi/own car/auto-rickshaw/own scooter/bicycle etc.||F(E)I/2008/AL-28/14 dated 01.12.2008 (para 2 D (b) and (c) of the Annexure to the letter|
|3.||Road Mileage Allowance and rates for transportation of House-hold effects on transfer||F(E)1/2008/AL-28/15 dated 01.12.2008 (Para A (3) & (4) and para C of the Annexure to the letter)|
|4.||Fixed Conveyance Allowance||F(E)I/2008/AL-7/3 dated 03.10.2008|
|5.||Cycle Maintenance Allowance||F(E)I/2008/AL-7/2 dated 18.09.2008|
|6.||Washing Allowance||F(E)I/2008/AL-29/1. dated 30.09.2008|
|7.||Special Compensatory (Scheduled/ Tribal Area) Allowance||F(E)I/2008/AL-4/7 dated 18.09.2008|
|8||Special Compensatory (Hill Area) Allowance||F(E)1/2008/AL-4/4 dated 16.09.2008|
|9.||Special Compensatory (Bad Climate) Allowance||F(E)1/2008/AL4/5 dated 16.09.2008|
|10.||Special Compensatory (Remote Locality) Allowance||F(E)I/2008/AL-4/6 dated 22.09.2008|
Related to Your Search:
- Enhancement in the rates of various allowances by 25% consequent upon Dearness Allowance crossing 100%
- Railway Board Order: List of various allowance enhanced 25% from 01.01.2014
- Revision in the rate of Special Allowance in respect of staff working in Central Ticket Checking Squad of Railway Board
- Rates of Dearness Allowance applicable with effective from 01 January 2013 to the Railway employees continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised scale as per 5th CPC – Railway Board Orders
- Revision in the rates of Kilometreage Allowance and Allowance in lieu of Kilometreage (ALK) with effect from 01.01.2014 – RBE No. 65/2014
- Railway Board Order: Payment of Dearness Allowance to Railway employees – Revised rates effective from 01.07.2015
- Railway employees 6th CPC Dearness Allowance 189%
- 25% Hike in Allowances – Confederation writes to Dopt to issue necessary orders
- Rates of Night Duty Allowance w.e.f. 01.01.2014 – Railway Board Order:-