The Ministry of Railways have further decided to included one more institution namely, International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS) -India in the list of recognized institutions/ societies for the purpose of taking individual membership and reimbursement of 90% of membership fees.
RBE No. 88
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
No. E(G)2021/ FE 1-6
New Delhi dated 12.07.2023
The General Managers,
All Indian Railways & Production Units,
(As per standard list).
Sub: Inclusion of ‘International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS)-India’ in the list of recognized institutions for taking membership and availing reimbursement of membership fee.
Railway Board from time to time recognizes Institutions/ Societies (both National and International) for the purpose of allowing Railway personnel to take membership and avail re-imbursement to the tune of 90% of membership fee. Till date a total of 136 institutions/ societies (both National and International) on various subject areas have been recognized and notified for the purpose. The Ministry of Railways have further decided to included one more institution namely, International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS) -India in the list of recognized institutions/ societies for the purpose of taking individual membership and reimbursement of 90% of membership fees.
2. The updated/ revised and consolidated lists of one hundred and thirty seven (137) such recognized institutions/ societies (including the latest one) are attached as Annexure-‘A’ & ‘B’. Wide publicity may be given at all the relevant levels to encourage Railway personnel to take membership. The competent authority may process for reimbursement of individual membership fee duly taking the relevance of the membership to the area of work and to the organization into consideration and also confirming to the eligibility criteria laid down from time to time.
2. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
(Deepak Peter Gabriel)
LIST OF PROFESSIONAL INSTITUTIONS/ SOCIETIES (NATIONAL)
- All India Dental Association.
- All India Management Association.
- All India Opthalmological Society.
- Association of Microbiologists of India.
- Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India.
- Association of Otolaryngologists of India.
- Association of Physicians of India.
- Association of Plastic Surgeon of India.
- Association of Thoracic & Cardiovascular Surgeons of India.
- Association of Tuberculosis of India.
- Cardiological Society of India.
- Centre for Transportation Research & Management.
- The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport-India (CILT-India).
- Computer Society of India.
- Diabetic Association of India.
- Dental Council of India.
- Geriatric Society of India.
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics.
- Indian Association of Dermatologists & V.D.
- Indian Association of Gastro-Intestinal endo-Surgeons.
- Indian Association of Occupational Health.
- Indian Association of Pathologist-Microbiologists.
- Indian Building Congress.
- Indian Cancer Society (Surgeons).
- Indian Cancer Society & Indian Association of Oncology.
- Indian Concrete Institute.
- Indian Economic Society.
- Indian Geotechnical Society.
- Indian Institute of Foundry Men.
- Indian Institute of Material Management.
- Indian Institute Metals.
- Indian Institute of Public Administration.
- Institution of Valuers.
- Indian Institute of Welding.
- Indian Institution of Bridge Engineers.
- Indian Medical Association.
- Indian National Group of the International Association of Bridge and Structural Engineers.
- Indian Orthopedics Association.
- Indian Psychiatric Society.
- Indian Public Health Association, Association Prof. Of Prev & Social Medicine.
- Indian Radiological & Imaging Association.
- Indian Railway Institute of Logistic & Material Management.
- Indian Roads Congress.
- Indian Society of Blood Transfusion & Immunchamatology.
- Indian Society of Deptt. of Anesthesiology Anesthetists.
- Indian Society of Endocrinology.
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology.
- Indian Society of Training & Development (ISTD).
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India, Hyderabad.
- Institute of Cost & Works Accountants.
- Institute of Internal Auditors (India).
- Institute of Permanent Way Engineers.
- Institute of Rail Transport.
- Institute of Rolling Stock Engineers.
- Institute of Defence Studies & Analysis (IDSA).
- Institution of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers.
- Institution of Engineers (India).
- Institution of Industrial Engineers, India.
- Institution of Mechanical Engineers, India.
- Institution of Plant Engineers, India.
- Institution of Railway Electrical Engineers, Tilak Bridge.
- Institution of Railway Signal & Telecommunication Engineers (IRSTE), Secunderabad.
- Institution of Work Study, India.
- National College of Chest Physicians.
- National HRD Network.
- National Institute of Personnel Management.
- National Productivity Council, India.
- Neurological Society of India.
- Pacific Telecommunications Council-Indian Foundation.
- Quality Council of India.
- Society of Biological Chemists of India.
- The Association of Surgeons of India.
- The Federation of Obstetric & Gynecologcial.
- The Indian Council of Arbitration.
- The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- The Urology Society of India.
- The Indian Society of Labour Economics.
- Centre for Disaster Management and Training (CDMT).
- International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS)-India.
LIST OF PROFESSIONAL INSTITUTIONS/ SOCIETIES (INTERNATIONAL)
- Academy of Management, USA,
- American Academy of Paediatrics,
- American Association of Gynaecologists, Laparascopists,
- American Association of Immunologists.
- American College of Cardiology.
- American Railway Engineering Association.
- American Society of Civil Engineers.
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Engineers, Inc.17 91, Tullic Circle, NE, Atlanta, GA 30329, Tel (404) 636-8400 (USA).
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers,
- American Society of Non-destructive Testing, INC.(ASNT), Corporate Processing Deptt. 0901, Columbus, OHIO-43271-0901, Tel. 800/ 222-2768, 614/ 274-6003, FAX No. 614/274- 6899.
- Association of American Medical Colleges.
- Association of American Rail Road, (Signal Section), 30 Vesey Street, New York, N.Y.
- Association of Locomotive Maintenance Officers, USA.
- British Medical Association, London.
- British Orthopaedic Association and the Royal Association for Disability and Rehabilitation.
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (UK) London.
- Chartered Institute of Transport (London).
- Council for Postgraduate Medical Education in England and Wales.
- European Renal Association-European Dialysis and Transplant Association, P.O. Box-23, c/o P.T.Bastia, 1-35030 Bastia di Revolon (PD), Italy.
- Illumination Engineering Society of North America, 345, East 47″” Street, New York, NY 10017.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of England & Wales.
- Institute of Civil Engineers (U.K.).
- Institution of Engineering & Technology, Savoy Place, London, WC 2R OLB, Tele/No. (01) 240 1871, Electrical Engineers (London).
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, (IEEE), Inc.345, East 47″ St. New York, NY 10017.
- Institute of Industrial Managers.
- Institute of Management Services, 1, Cecil Court, London Road, Engield Middx, EN2 6DD, Tel(01)363-7452.
- Institute of Opthalmology, London. :
- Institute of Purchase and Supply, UK.
- Institute of Railway Signal Engineers, Room No. 710, Eustonhouse, London N.W.L.(UK).
- Institute of Refrigeration, Kelvin House, 76 Mill Lane, Carshalton, Tel. (01)647-7033.
- Institution of Electrical Engineers, Savoy Place, London, WC 2R OLB, Tel.(01)240-1871.
- Institution of Lighting Engineers, Lennox House, 9, Lawford Road, Rugby, Warwicks-CV 21 2 DZ, Tel.(0788)76492.
- Institution of Mech. Engineers (London)U.K.
- Institution of Mechanical Engineers, 1, Birdcage Walk, London, Tele (01)222-7899.
- Institution of Production Engineers, U.K.
- Institution of Structural Engineers (UK).
- International Commission of Occupational Health (COH). |
- International Federation of Gynae & Obs. and Family Health.
- International Society of Nephrology, Avenue de Tervueren, 300, B-1150, Brussels, Belgium, Tel.+3227431546.
- International Union against Tuberculosis and Chest Disease, Paris.
- International Epidemiological Association, 38, Ismailiah Street, Apt 201, Mostafa Kamel, Alexandra, Egypt, Tel/Fax +203 546 75 76.
- Journal of American Medical Association.
- Medical Foundation, Sydney (Only for Perambur Superspecialists).
- Medical Research Council, London.
- Medical Research Council of Canada.
- Medical Survey of Clinical Patholiogists.
- Medical Society of the State of New York.
- Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- Royal Economic Society (UK) London.
- Royal Institute of Public Health.
- Scottish Council for Postgraduate Medical Education.
- Society of Orthopaedic Medicine.
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
- Surgery Gynaecology and Obstetrics-Journal of American College of Surgeons.
- The Institute of Management Services, (TIMS) Westminster St. Providence, RIO 2903 (USA).
- The Society of Manufacturing Engineering, USA.
- Supply Chain Management Association, Canada