Letter addressed to Minister for Railways on Charter of Demands – AIRF / NFIR
Letter addressed to Minister for Railways (Both Federations NFIR & AIRF) on Charter of Demands, mainly minimum wage, multiplier factor, railway specific issues etc. – serious resentment among Railway employees against the Government’s decisions.
Shri Suresh Prabhu,
Hon’ble Minister for Railway,
Sub: Charter of Demands, mainly minimum wage, multiplier factor, railway specific issues etc., – serious resentment among Railway employees against the Government’s decisions-reg.
The Presidents and the General Secretaries of Federations (AIRF & NFIR) called on you yesterday i.e. 29th June 2016 and conveyed our serious disappointment as well unhappiness among railway employees on the Government’s decisions relating to VIIth Central Pay Commission’s recommendations.
We are extremely sad to convey that the Government has not reasonably dealt with our demands mainly minimum wage, multiplier factor, abolition of National Pension System in Railways etc. The railways specific issues mentioned in Part ‘B’ of Charter of demands have also not been settled through discussions.
We have also conveyed to you that the industrial peace is being threatened in railways on account of Government’s unreasonable and illogical decisions. During discussions, we have specially requested to kindly reach Hon’ble Prime Minister for conveying the total disappointment among all categories of railway employees and for finding ways and means to resolve matters to avert untoward developments in Railways. Here it is worth-mentioning that on previous occasion too during the course of discussions, we had requested for our meeting with Hon’ble Prime Minister of India.
We therefore request you to kindly approach the Hon’ble Prime Minister for solving the issues amicably as we are keen to preserve healthy industrial relations in railways.
We trust that the railway specific issues will be resolved through negotiations under your leadership without further delay.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Related to Your Search:
- Charter of Demands, mainly minimum wage, multiplier factor, railway specific issues etc.,
- 7th CPC Report – Minimum wage and Multiplier Factor for CG Employees
- Resolve the 7th CPC related issues: Charter of demands – Deferment of Strike Action on Government’s assurance
- NFIR – Implementation of the recommendations of 7th CPC – Fitment Factor and pay Fixation for Running Staff
- Debroy Committee, PLB and Strike on 23.11.2015 issues discussed with Railway Ministry – NFIR
- Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus at revised calculation of Rs. 7000 – NFIR writes to Railway Minister
- Secret Ballot Elections 2013 – Results of Secret Ballot Elections held in Indian Railways
- Charter of Demands – NFIR requested to the CRB for special initiative related to 7th Pay Commission
- 7th CPC Report : Revision of Minimum Wage and Multiplying Factor etc., Assurance given by Senior Ministers