Leading Newspapers gives green signal to approve DA today:
Reeling under the inordinate delay, nearly fifty lakh Central Government employees and Pensioners are likely to get approval eight percent hike in Dearness allowance today.
The proposal to hike in the Dearness allowance from 72% to 80% to CG Staff and Pensioners, the Cabinet Committee may approve the agenda to increase Dearness allowance in its meeting scheduled for Thursday, sources said.
Early the Finance Ministry issued authentic orders to release enhanced payment at revised rates on DA to all ministries/departments to all eligible employees…
Finance Ministry order on Dearness allowance with effect from January year wise report…
DA from Jan 2013 (1.1.2013) – ?
DA from Jan 2012 (1.1.2012) – 03.04.2012
DA from Jan 2011 (1.1.2011) – 24.03.2011
DA from Jan 2010 (1.1.2010) – 26.03.2010
DA from Jan 2009 (1.1.2009) – 13.03.2009
DA from Jan 2008 (1.1.2008) – 17.03.2008
DA from Jan 2007 (1.1.2007) – 22.03.2007
Related to Your Search:
- Cabinet Committee likely to approve DA today
- Expected DA: Cabinet may approve 10% DA hike in September 2013
- Media report hints Central D.A. hike today
- CABINET APPROVES 8% HIKE IN DEARNESS ALLOWANCE FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND PENSIONERS…
- 7th CPC DA Hike will announce today for central government employees and pensioners
- CABINET APPROVED 10% DEARNESS ALLOWANCE HIKE FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND PENSIONERS
- Central Government Employees: Cabinet may approve 6% dearness allowance (DA) hike next week
- Central Employees DA release not discussed in cabinet meeting
- 2% Dearness Allowance for Central Government Employees and Pensioners due from July 2016 may approve in the Union Cabinet Meeting