Latest position of vacancies available in Railways
The below information was stated in written reply to a question regarding vacancies available in Railway Protection Force by the Minister of state for Railways on 5th December 2013 in Parliament as follows…
“The total sanctioned strength in Railway Protection Force as on 31.10.2013 is 74976 out of which 17471 posts are lying vacant.
As these vacancies occurred due to retirement, death and from creation of new posts, therefore the dates of vacancies are different. Detail of the vacancies (post wise) is as under”-
|1||Director General, Railway Protection Force||0|
|3||Inspector General (CSC)||2|
|4||Deputy Inspector General (CSC/Addl. CSC)||1|
|5||Sr. DSC/ Sr. SC/ Sr. CO/Dy. CSC||5|
Arising and filling up of vacancies is continuous process, however, for filling up of existing vacancies as well as newly created posts in the Railway Protection Force, steps have already been initiated. In this process recruitment of 511 Sub-Inspectors has been completed and training for these Sub-Inspectors is going to be started from 15.12.2013. Written Examination for filling up of 17087 Constables has already been conducted and preparation of result is under process, followed by Physical Efficiency Test and Viva-Voce in due course of time.
Related to Your Search:
- Railway Vacancies – 8619 Railway Constable : Employment News
- Railways: Posts relating to security are lying vacant in Railways
- 7th CPC recommends higher grade pay for Sub Inspectors and Inspectors of CBI
- NFIR Filling up the posts of Loco Inspectors.
- Revision of pension/family pension of Running Staff-reckoning of pay element for revision of pension of pre-2016 retired Loco Inspectors
- Employment News Weekly – Job Highlights 09 Jun – 15 Jun 2012
- Eligibility of applicants with disabilities to appear for inspector post in the LDCE
- Massive recruitment drive launched to fill more than 76,500 vacancies in CAPFs
- 1,90,000 vacancies including safety category post are going to fill in Indian Railways – Railway Minister