Latest MACP News
Grant of financial up gradations under MACPS upto 30.09.2020
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
CONTROLLER GENERAL OF ACCOUNTS
MAHALEKHA NIYANTRAK BHAWAN
‘E’ BLOCK, GPO COMPLEX,INA
NEW DELHI – 110023
Dated: 6th November, 2019
Subject: Grant of financial up gradations under Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACP).
Reference is invited to DoP&T OM dated 19.05.2009 on the subject mentioned above Para 6 of the OM ibid “the Screening Committee shall follow a time schedule and meet twice in a financial year for advance processing of the cases maturing in that half.”
Now the cases of those AAOs/ PS who are eligible for grant of financial up gradations under MACPS upto 30.09.2020 are to be placed before Screening Committee.
In view of above, it is requested that all the Ministries/ Departments may forward the cases of such AAOs/ PS who are eligible for grant of financial up gradation upto 30.09.2020, in the enclosed proforma along with Service Book, complete CR Dossier upto 2017-18 and latest vigilance clearance certificate by 15.11.2019 positively.
This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
End: As above.
Senior Accounts Officer (NGE)
Related to Your Search:
- MACP – Grant of financial upgradations under Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme
- Grant of second Financial Upgradation under MACPS to AAOs: MACP orders 2013
- MoF – Grant of financial upgradations under Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme
- Over payments made to DAD employees on account of wrong pay fixation granting the benefit of financial up gradation under ACP/MACP scheme
- MACP on completion of 10/20/30 Years of Service or 10 years of service after previous promotion: AAOs, Senior Auditor, Adr, Clerk, MTS
- Dopt Orders on MACP – Granting of MACP benefits as and when the employees become eligible
- MACP Promotion Benefits to Govt Employees at right time – Granting MACP upgradation without delay – Dopt Instructions on 18.2.2015
- MACP Scheme in 7th CPC – Enhancement of benchmark from “Good” to “Very Good” : CAG Circular
- Grant of Third Financial Upgradation under MACPS ( Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme) to AAOs: PCAFYS Orders 2013