Full Pension 33 years or 20 Years- Latest status
Latest on Pension 33 years or 20 years – Information on Implementation order in M.O. Inasu case
Online RTI Status Form
Registration Number: DP&PW/A/2015/60046
Name: S. Y. Savur
Date of Filing: 20/12/2015
Request filed with Department of Pensions & Pensioners Welfare
Status APPEAL DISPOSED OF as on 12/01/2016
Reply: – Dear Sir
Under the RTI Act the CPIO is required to provide only the information which is available with him/her in the material form. The order of Hon’ble CAT in O. A. No.715/2012 had been implemented in respect of the petitioners in that O.A. even before the dismissal of the Review Petition by Hon’ble Supreme Court.
The question of implementation of the orders in respect of Pre-2006 pensioners has been under consideration in consultation with the concerned Ministries/ Departments i.e. Ministry of Law, Department of Legal Affairs and Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure and the file has been referred to Department of Legal Affairs on 30.12.2015.
Thus the information given by the CPIO was correct.
In case you are not satisfied with this order, you may appeal against the decision to the Central Information Commission within 90 days, as per the RTI Act.
Deputy Secretary & Appellate Authority
Related to Your Search:
- Dopt issued guidelines for giving information to the applicants under RTI Act
- Pension Revision Who are absorbed in Central Public Sector Undertakings – Confederation
- Implementation of Hon’ble Supreme Court Order dated 27.09.2018 in Contempt No.1860/2017 and 924/2018 and MA No. 1067/2018 in Civil Appeal No.2147/2011 with Contempt Petition (C) No.04/2018 in SLP(C) No.19790/2010 for grant of Special Pension under Regulation 95 of Navy (Pension) Regulations, 1964
- Restoration of full pension of absorbee pensioners in view of the order dated 01.09.2016 of Hon’ble Supreme Court in Civil Appeal No. 604812010 and Civil Appeal No. 637112010
- Nomination of PIOs/CPIOs/APIOs for the Dte. of Estates
- Restoration of full pension of absorbee pensioners in view of the order dated 01.09.2016 of Hon’ble Supreme Court in Civil Appeal No. 6048/2010 and Civil Appeal No. 6371/2010
- Full Pension to Pre 2006 Pensioners with more than 20 years of service
- Payment of arrears accruing in respect of deceased pensioners/family pensioners to the nominee/legal heir
- Directorate of Estates Orders- Nomination of PIOs/CPIOs/APIOs for the Dte of Estates