Labour Bureau proposed to revise the current CPI-IW series 2001=100 to CPI-IW 2013-2014=100
This is a proposal and recommendation as per the Chadha Committee (Index Review Committee (IRC) headed by Prof. G.K. Chadha) to revise the existing CPI-IW series 2001=100 to a more recent base year preferably, 2013-2014=100…
The Index Review Committee (IRC) headed by Prof. G.K. Chadha recommended for constitution of a Standing Tripartite Committee (STC) and accordingly Ministry of Labour & Employment constituted a Standing Tripartite Committee (STC).
The detailed information is given in the notification issued by the Labour Bureau.
Related to Your Search:
- CONSUMER PRICE INDEX: New Series for updation of Base of CPI(Industrial Workers) proposed
- New Series for Revision of Base of CPI(IW) launched
- New series of consumer price index – Base for calculation of Dearness Allowance
- Amendment in Bonus Act: Agenda of Indian Labour Conference
- Expected DA Central Govt Employees AICPIN for the month of September 2020 stands at the level of 118
- AICPIN for Feb 2015 – Labour Bureau Publishes today
- Expected DA from July 14 – Looks like the curiosity surrounding the expected DA is fast receding..!
- Standing Peer Review Committee in respect of Ministry of Earth Sciences for considering the cases for extension of service of Scientists beyond the age of superannuation
- Composition of the Standing Peer Review Committee in respect of Ministry of Environment and Forests for considering the cases for extension of service of Scientists beyond the age of superannuation