GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
DEPARTMENT OF SCHOOL EDUCATION & LITERACY
UNSTARRED QUESTION NO. 2207
TO BE ANSWERED ON 08.03.2021
WORKING DURING HOLIDAYS IN KENDRIYA VIDYALAYAS
2207. SHRI NISITH PRAMANIK:
Will the Minister of EDUCATION be pleased to state:
(a) whether the employees of Kendriya Vidyalayas have been called to work during holidays vacation without any benefit like extra EL or compensatory leave;
(b) if so, the details thereof and action taken thereon;
(c) whether any financial assistance provided to employees for purchase of electronic devices or mobile connections data plan for teaching or reimbursement of bills;
(d) if so, the details thereof and if not, the reasons therefore;
(e) whether salary was deducted of teachers who were out of station but took regular online classes and if so, the details thereof;
(f) whether the complaints have been received in KVs regarding denial of Transport allowance, calling in school unofficially through phone and not allowing to sign attendance register, discrepencies or discretion in grant of TA;
(g) if so, the details thereof;
(h) whether the representations have been received from stakeholders regarding pending issues for resolution in Kendriya Vidyalaya ; and
(i) if so, the steps taken/being taken by the Government in this regard?
MINISTER OF EDUCATION (SHRI RAMESH POKHRIYAL ‘NISHANK’)
(a) to (e) No, Sir.
(f) to (i) Transport Allowance is regulated as per extant orders issued by the Government of India from time to time, which are also applicable to Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS). KVS has informed that a few representations from teachers have been received, which have been disposed of. Instructions have also been issued by KVS in this regard.
Related to Your Search:
- Facilities to KVS Teacher & Employees
- KVS Orders – Yoga teaching in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- In India, there are currently 1242 Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVs) – KENDRIYA VIDYALAYAS ADMISSION QUOTA
- KVS Orders – Examination of membership for the proposed association “Kendriya Vidyalaya Democratic Teacher’s Association” (KVDTA) + reg.
- Opening of 2 new Kendriya Vidyalayas, in the state of Karnataka and Punjab
- Kendriya Vidyalayas set to switch to 5-day week for primary classes
- Kendriya Vidyalayas: Remuneration to German language enhanced (Foreign Language Contractual Teachers engaged in Kendriya Vidyalayas)
- Language labs in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- English medium education in Kendriya Vidyalayas