KVS Transfer Guidelines 2018
F.I-I/2018/KVS HQ (Estt-II)
The Deputy Commissioner/Director,
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,
All Regional Offices/ZIETs.
Sub: Notification of KVS Transfer Guidelines 2018 for non-teaching staff upto Assistant Section Officer and teaching staff upto PGTs – regarding.
With reference to the subject cited above, this is to inform that Transfer Guidelines of KVS 2018 for non-teaching staff upto Assistant Section Officer and teaching staff upto PGTs duly approved by the Board of Governors (BOG) of KVS in its 109th meeting held on 06.03.2018 are enclosed herewith for the reference of all stakeholders.
You are, therefore, directed to circulate these Transfer Guidelines in all Kendriya Vidyalayas of your region/ZIET/R0 etc. The Principals should be directed to take printout of sufficient copies of Transfer Guidelines and to keep them in the library and staff rooms of the Vidyalayas for perusal of staff members. The controlling officers should make all efforts to make these guidelines known to each and every employee of the Vidyalaya.
Schedule of Annual Transfer 2018 will be notified in due course of time, before that it is desired that KVS employees who are eligible for applying for request transfer in 2018 and willing to do so, they must keep their documents/certificates ready in support of their claims as Single Parent/Medical Ground Case/Disability Certificate/PH Certificate etc. To avoid any controversy/inconvenience at last moment, every employee should act well within the time to arrange all these documents/certificates.
Grading/Points of APARs of employees of preceding 02 years should be made available to the Principal by the Regional Office in advance.
Hindi version of the Transfer Guidelines is being sent separately.
This must be given Top Priority.
ADDITIONAL COMMISSIONER (ADMN & ACAD.)
Related to Your Search:
- Suggestions/comments on the present KVS transfer guidelines – reg
- New Transfer Guidelines Kendriya Vidyalaya Teaching Employees
- KV School Admission Guidelines for Academic Session 2017-18
- Rotational Transfer policy guidelines for the year 2013-14-Reg-Department of Posts
- KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN: Annual Transfer of teaching/non-teaching employee is in process as per Transfer Guidelines
- KVS Order: Compensatory Leave to the teaching staff of KVs
- Transfer Guidelines for LDC posted in Regional Offices
- Discontinuation of physical pre-printed NSC and KVP certificates
- Kendriya Vidyalayas – Details of KV’s – Minister answered in Parliament