KVS: Relief to flood affected people of Kerala- Donation of One day’s salary
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN(HQ)
18, Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg
NEW DELHI – 110016.
F No. 110239/51/2017/Budget/KVS(HQ)
The Deputy Commissioner/Director
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
All Regional Offices/ZIETs
Sub: Relief to flood affected people of Kerala – Donation of One day’s salary – regarding
I am directed to refer the MHRD letter F No. 1-3/2018-Cash dated 24.8.2018 (enclosed) vide which it has been decided to appeal to all officers and staff of Ministry of HRD as well as of the organizations under its control that they may contribute one day’s salary as relief to the flood affected people of Kerala, to be paid to the Chief Minister’s Relief fund.
It is requested that necessary instructions may be issued to all the units for circulation of this appeal amongst all the employees of KVs/ROs/ZIETs. Further the option form may also be obtained in the given below format.
” I, (Name & Designation of the employee) give my consent to contribute one day’s salary to Kerala Chief Minister’s Distress Relief Fund.
(Name & Designation with date) “.
The Option Form duly signed by the individual employee be kept on records by the respective payee units viz, Vidyalayas/ROs/ZIETs.
After obtaining the consent from the employees, one day’s salary will be deducted by all the units from the Pay bill of Sept’ 2018 and shown under the column “Contribution to Kerla Relief fund” to be inserted by UBI, Saket Branch temporarily for this purpose. The Pay Bill of Sept’ 2018, uploaded by now, may be rejected by all the respective units and uploaded again after making the aforesaid deduction.
It is further intimated that no payment of donation will be remitted by KVs/ROs/ZIETs directly to “Donation to Chief Minister’s Distress Relief Fund. However, the pooled amount shall be remitted by KVS (HQ) to the said relief fund. The Project Kendriya Vidyalayas have to remit the consolidated amount to their respective Regional Offices which will in turn, remit the same to KVS Hqrs through NEFT/RTGS in the “KVS Main Fund Account no. 1098101032877 in Canara Bank, 1FSC CNRB0001098. Govt. Financed KVs/ZIETs/ROs are not required to remit the funds to Regional Offices/KVS(HQ) as the amount of deduction will be taken from the pay bill itself by KVS(HQ) for remitting the same to the aforesaid fund.
Compliance may be ensured and required information may be sent to KVS (HQ) through mail ([email protected]) only in the following format.
|Name of the Region/ZIET||Number of all employees who contributed.||Total amount deducted and remitted to
KVS (HQ) in respect of Project KVs.
|Total amount deducted in respect of Govt. financed KVs/ROs/ZIETs.|
This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
Hindi version follows.
(Dr. E Prabhakar)
Joint Commissioner (Trg & Fin)
Related to Your Search:
- One Day Salary for Flood-Affected People of Jammu and Kashmir
- KVS Orders on NPS : Monthly statement of account in respect of NRDCPS – Reg.
- Kerala Government issued an order to deduct the salary of government employees for six days every month
- KVS 7th Pay Commission: Pay Bill for the month of August 2017
- PFRDA NEWS : Appointment of new Trustee Bank (TB) under National Pension System (NPS)
- PM CARES fund – All Revenue Department officials and employees to pay one day salary each month from May 2020 up to March 2021
- Himachal pradesh government gives 5% interim relief to its employees, pensioners
- Pay Revision 2014 Payment of salary arrears detailed instructions/guidelines – GOVERNMENT OF KERALA
- Disbursement of salary/wages/pension to the Central Government Employees in the State of Kerala for the month of August, 2018 on account of ONAM festival