KVS Orders – Compliance of Admission orders issued under clause XIX (f) of admission Guidelines.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
(Min. of HRD, Deptt. of Education, Govt. of India)
18, Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg
The Deputy Commissioner,
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,
All Regional Offices.
Sub :- Compliance of Admission orders issued under clause XIX (f ) of admission Guidelines.
It has come to the notice that admission orders issued by KVS HQ under clause XIX (f) of admission Guidelines are not being honored by the Principals on the plea that admission orders have not been received by the school authorities. Consequently parents are facing hardships and the education of the child is being delayed.
You ore hereby directed to communicate to all the principal under your jurisdiction immediately that in no case children be refused admission and in case letter issued by KVSHQ has not reached the school, the principal may confirm Genuineness of the issue of admission order either from the undersigned (Phone 011-26965154) or, Shri.Y.Arun Kumar AC (Acad) (Phone 011-26564294). In no case, under any circumstance, parents be made to face hardship on account of flimsy grounds like non receipt of admission orders by the school /Principal.
This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Joint Commissioner (Trg)
Source : www.kvsangathan.nic.in
Related to Your Search:
- KVS – KV School Admission Schedule for 2020-2021
- Admission under special dispensation of MP quota – KVS Orders
- KVS Orders – Special Dispensation Admission for MPs Quota 2013-14
- KVS Orders – Yoga teaching in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- KV School Admission(2018-19) starts from 1.3.2018
- Kendriya Vidyalaya sangathan KVS Admission online 2019
- Admission under MP Quota – 2012-13
- Working Hours of KV Teachers – KVS Order
- Restoration of fresh admission in KV Alhilal Cantt. for the year 2013-14