Safe working environment for KVS female employees at Workplace
SPEED POST / FAX /CONFIDENTIAL
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
18, Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg
New Delhi -110016
एफ. 11-55/2000 – केविस (सतर्कता)/पार्ट- 2/3287-3321
उपायुक्त / निदेशक
केन्द्रीय विद्यालय संगठन
सभी क्षेत्रीय कार्यालय / जीट
विषय : Maintenance of safe working environment for female employees at Workplace – Regarding.
Please find enclosed a copy of the letter No.17-13/2022-UT.1 dated 15th March, 2022 received from Dy. Secretary to the Govt. of India, Ministry of Education, Department of School Education and Literacy, containing instructions to ensure maintenance of safe working environment for female employees at Workplace.
2. All Deputy Commissioners of KVS, Regional Offices and ZIETs are requested to display names and contact details of the members of the Complaints Committee in their offices. Also, the KVs be asked to display these details in the staff rooms. Further maintain safe working environment for female employees, all the employees be sensitized to these issues.
(एन. आर. मुरली)
एवं मुख्य सतर्कता अधिकारी
Related to Your Search:
- Safe Working Environment for Female Health Workers
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Revised rate of HRA 2021
- KVS instructions on Timely payment of Retirement and Death benefits
- Non-disclosure to draw penal provisions
- SEXUAL HARASSMENT OF WOMEN AT WORKPLACE ACT 2013 – DoE
- Online nominations for KVS Incentive Awards – 2020 – Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- Dress Code prescribed for Income Tax Employees
- Railway Board Employees will have access to Rail Bhawan only on display of their Identity Cards issued by Ministry of Home Affairs
- Women employees demand two year leave for raising newborns