KVS : COVID-19 Preventive measures at Workplace – Quarantine instructions
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (Hqrs.)
Subject: Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID‐19 ‐ regarding
It has been informed that Sh. Jagmohan Bisht, ASO and Ms. Pooja Soni, ASO posted in RPS Section in Room No. 313, KVS (HQ) have been tested positive with COVID‐19 on 05‐09‐2020, wholast attended office on 04‐09‐2020.
The COVID‐19 GoI guidelines provides that contacts are persons who have been exposed to a confirmed case anytime between 2 days prior to onset of symptoms (in the positive case) and the date of isolation OR 14 days after the onset of symptoms.
- Anyone within 1 meter of the confirmed case without precautions i.e. without mask.
- Employees who shared the same space (working in same room) within 1 meter with a person who later tested positive.
- Travelled together within 1 meter in a vehicle for more than 6 hours with a person who later tested positive.
The high‐risk contacts shall be quarantined for 14 days and shall undergo testing.
- Shared the same space (worked in same room) but not having a high‐risk exposure to confirmed case of COVID‐19.
- Travelled together but not having a high‐risk exposure (i.e. not within 1 meter for more than 6 hours to symptomatic person who later tested positive)
The low‐risk exposure contacts shall continue to work and closely monitor their health for next 14 days.
The high‐risk contacts are advised to get themselves home quarantined for 14 days from the date of contact with the employees who tested positive. For example, if Mr./Ms. A came in contact with the affected person on 04‐09‐2020, he/she shall be on self‐quarantine for 14 days w.e.f. 05‐09‐2020 to 18‐09‐2020 under intimation to their controlling officer. They are also directed to consult medical authorities and undergo testing.
RPS Section will remain closed on 7th September, 2020 for sanitization purposes.
(P. K. Kaul)
Joint Commissioner (Pers.)
1. Dy. Secretary (UT), MHRD, New Delhi
2. Dy. Commissioner, KVS All Regional Offices / Director, ZIETs
3. Assistant Commissioner (S&S) with the request to arrange to sanitize the office building
4. Officers/staff of KVS (HQ) (through e‐office)
5. Dy. Commissioner, EDP with request to upload on e‐office portal
Related to Your Search:
- Central Government employees and attendance in Government offices with staggered timings DoPT order
- COVID-19 absence Quarantine leave latest dopt order
- Treating the COVID-19 absence period as Special Casual Leave
- Absence of officers, officials during the lockdown quarantine period – Department of Posts
- Reimbursement of one pulse oximeter per family allowed under ECHS to fight COVID-19
- Refund of the expense of ‘Pulse Oximeter’ for the COVID-19 family Positive CGHS Beneficiary under Home Treatment
- All Central Government Employees should download Aarogyasetu App on their mobile phones immediately – DoPT Order
- KVS – Uniform interim procedure of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan employees regularize of absence during COVID-19 epidemic lockdown period
- KVS order regarding the spread of Covid-19 duty roster – Attendance