KV Schools in India: Fees likely to increase in KV Schools:
The KV Sangathan board of governors meeting held on Friday and decided to increase with a principle approval. The meeting presided over by Human Resource Development Minister M.M.Pallam Raju. It was the principal approval to the proposal of hike in fees. The fees may be hike as Rs.1250 per month from the existing fee of Rs.300.
The last time KVS hiked fee in 2009. At present 1090 KV schools in India as on 01.08.2012 with 10,91,931 students.
Current Fee Structure as follows…
|CLASS 1 TO VIII||Rs.240 PER MONTH FOR VIDYALAYA VIKAS NIDHI (VVN).|
|CLASS IX TO X||Rs.240 PER MONTH (VVN) + TUITION FEE Rs.200 PER MONTH|
|CLASS XI TO XII||NON SCIENCE STUDENT Rs.240 (VVN) + TUITION FEE Rs.300 PER MONTH FROM BOYS ONLYSCIENCE STUDENT Rs.300 (VVN) + TUITION FEE Rs.400 PER MONTH FROM BOYS ONLY.|
|COMPUTER FEE||III TO X Rs.50 PER MONTHXI & XII STUDENT OFFERING INFORMATICS PRACTICES OR COMPUTER PRACTICES OR COMPUTER SCIENCE AS AN ELECTIVE SUBJECT Rs.100 PER MONTH.|
ADMISSION / RE-ADMISSION FEE :
An Admission Fee of Rs.25 shall be paid at the time of fresh admission to the school.
An admission Fee of Rs.25 is also charged on for transfer from other Kendriya Vidyalaya.
Re-Admission Fee of Rs.100 for names struck off due to any reason.
MODE OF PAYMENT :
Quarterly in advance by the 10th of April, July, October, January, Fees paid up for a quarter shall not be refunded.
A fine of Rs.5 per day for VVN and Rs.5 per day tuition fee will be charged up to last working day and after which the name shall be struck off the roll due to non payment of dues and re-admission will be done on payment of Rs.100 along with late payment fine.
Related to Your Search:
- KV School Fee Structure 2013 – Fee Structure (Per month) with effect from 1.4.2013
- KV School Fee Structure: Proposal for Revision of Tuition Fee
- On 26 March 2019, approximately 1240 schools of the Kendriay Vidyalaya country conducted lottery (lots drawing) for fresh admission in class 1.
- KV School admission in Class 1 under RTE and Single Girl Child (SGC) categories, requested to attend online lottery process
- KV Admission 2018: Class 1 Left out vacancies and Class 2 to 9 Admission
- Revision of Computer Fund and Vidyalaya Vikas Nidh (VVN) Contribution w.e.f. 1-4-2013
- KV SChools Age Criteria and Admission Schedule for the year 2015-16
- In all Kendriya Vidyalayas, a request has been made to extend the date of admission for class 1 and other classes (Session 2021-22).
- Income tax exemption on children education allowance