KV School Online Admission 2017 – Last date extended to 15.3.2017
KV School Online Admission 2017-18 : Last date of Online Registration extended upto 15th March 2017 (4:00 PM)
- In veiw of heavy demand for admission, the last date for registration in Class-1 is extended by 5 days. The revised last date: 15 March 2017 till 4.00 PM.
- Parents are requested to check their ward’s online registration form and correct the mistakes, if any. No corrections will be possible after 15th March.
- Till date more than 6 lakh children have registered for admission in class 1.
- Registration for Class 2nd to 9th (subject to availability of seats) will start from 3.4.2017 at 8.00 AM to 10.4.2017 till 4.00 PM.
- Declaration of Admission List and commencement of admission process for class 1st will start from 22.3.2017 and for classes 2nd to 9th from 15.4.2017.
- The admission process for class 11th will commence after declaration of class 10th CBSE results subject to availability of vacancy after admitting KV Students.
- The whole admission process is Online and Cloud-based, hence it is completely transparent and there is no need to approach any KV Employee, Principal or any higher official personally in this regard.
- Log on to https://darpan.kvs.gov.in for registration.
Related to Your Search:
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019-20 : KV School-Online Registration Open on 1.3.2019
- Registration closed for KV Admission 2019 – 20 Class-1
- KV School Admission Schedule for the Session 2017-18
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Schedule for the Session 2016-17
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has recently released the official admission guidelines for Class 1 to 11th academic session 2020-21
- Online registration process for KVS admissions will begin on April 1st for the Academic Year 2021-2022
- KV School admission in Class 1 under RTE and Single Girl Child (SGC) categories, requested to attend online lottery process
- KV School Admission(2018-19) starts from 1.3.2018
- Concession in admission to Kendriya Vidyalayas in Kashmir migrants until further notice