KV School: 10,285 teaching posts lying vacant in Kendriya Vidyalayas: Government
New Delhi: As many as 10285 posts of teachers have been lying vacant in the Central government run Kendriya Vidyalayas across the country as on January, the government said today.
This information was given in the Lok Sabha by HRD minister Prakash Javadekar in a written response to a member’s question.
Of these vacancies 4,296 posts have been lying vacant since 2014-15, 2,019 are vacant since 2015-16 while 3,970 have been vacant since 2016-17, the minister said.
He gave details as per which the HRD ministry has held an exam for filling upto 6,205 vacancies through direct exam while remianing vacancies would be filled up through Limited Department Examination.
Responding to another question Javadekar gave details as per which there are 17,006 vacancies of professors, 10,926 of Associate Professors and 6,080 of Assistant professors in various Central Universities.
Related to Your Search:
- Over 5.5 lakh teaching posts in primary schools vacant: government
- Vacant posts of teachers in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- 20% teachers posts vacant in higher educational institutions
- Railways: Posts relating to security are lying vacant in Railways
- 10,000 vacancies in KVs to be filled up this year: Govt
- Number of vacancies in the Central Government Services
- Over 10k Teaching Posts Vacant in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- Vacant posts of teachers in Delhi
- Number of Posts Sanctioned, Filled and Vacant of Regular Civilian Employees in Central Government