Kerala Pay Revision Commission Recommendations approved by Cabinet on 20th January 2016.
The Cabinet Committee has approved to revise the salaries of State Government Employees from 1.7.2014.
Yesterday Cabinet Ministry has approved almost all the recommendations made by the Pay Revision Commission 2014. The new revised scale will be calculated from July 2014 and the arrears for about 18 months will be given in four installments from April 2017.
The minimum and maximum pay scale would be between 16,500 and 1,20,000. Some changes has been made in the recommendations of Pay Revision Commission by the Government to reduce the additional burden.
And wait for a week to know the authentic information about the Government decision on the recommendations of Kerala Pay Revision Commission.
Related to Your Search:
- Central Government staffs have to wait for D.A
- Hike in Retirement age of Kerala State Employees – 10th Pay Revision Commission may recommend to hike to 58 years
- 7th Pay Commission – Centre all set to Implement Recommendations – Notification most likely in June
- Kerala 10th Pay Revision Report approved – Download Government Order
- 7th Pay Commission – Government Firmly Rejects Demand to Reduce Pay Gap
- 7th Pay Commission: Central government employees to get salary hike from next month
- 7th Pay Commission award to put extra burden of Rs 1.02 lakh crore in FY 16-17
- 50% DA Merger, Retirement Age 62 and Interim Relief – Cabinet is likely to clear some of these demands..!
- Secretaries committee to screen 7th Pay Commission report