Kerala Pay Commission Report handed over to Government
Kerala pay panel hands over report to govt
Thiruvananthapuram: The Justice C.N. Ramachandran Nair Commission submitted its report recommending a hike in government employees’ salary here today.
Ramachandran Nair handed over the report to Chief Minister Oommen Chandy. The report recommends a hike ranging between Rs 2,000 to Rs. 12,000. It has been recommended that the revision be implemented with effect from July 1, 2014.
Other major recommendations include; promote high school teachers to the post of deputy headmaster on completion of 28 years and bring in a hike of house allowance ranging from Rs 1,000 to Rs 3,000.
The commission recommends a minimum wage of Rs.17,000 and maximum of Rs 1.2 lakh for the employees working under the state government. It suggests that government increase the retiring age to 58 from the present 56. It also proposes to lower the ceiling of minimum service needed for awarding pension from 30 years to 25.
Proposed scale and existing scale in bracket
LD Clerk: Rs 21,000 – 43,000 ( Rs 9,940-15,380); UD Clerk: Rs 26,500 – 53,000 ( Rs 13,210 -22,370); HSA : Rs 30,700 – 62,000 ( Rs 14,620 – 23,480); Last grade: Rs 17,000 – 35,000 (Rs 8,730 – 12,550)
If the government approves it, the recommendations will be implemented with effect from July 2014. The due amounts are likely to be merged with the provident fund.
Related to Your Search:
- Hike in Retirement age of Kerala State Employees – 10th Pay Revision Commission may recommend to hike to 58 years
- Pay Commission likely to recommend 16000 as Minimum Salary and 1 lakh as Maximum for Kerala State Employees
- Kerala Pay Revision Commission Recommendations approved by Cabinet
- Kerala government employees to get hike in salary, retirement age to be raised by 2 yrs
- Pay Revision for Kerala Government Employees would be implemented by February
- 7th CPC News : Fourth CPC pay scale and Fifth Pay commission
- 7th Pay Commission for Tamilnadu State Employees
- Kerala 10th Pay Revision Report approved – Download Government Order
- No separate DA will be announced, 7th CPC Report to review salaries of central government employees