Kerala 10th Pay Revision Report approved – Download Government Order
Government of Kerala has issued a G.O.(P) No.7/2016/Fin. Dated 20/01/2016 for pay revision based on the 10 pay revision committee recommendations. The revised scales will come into force from 01/07/2014. The pay revision is for all Kerala State Government Employees and Teachers including part time staff.
Kerala Govt Order on the Recommendations of the 10th pay revision and allowances of State Government Employees and Teachers
Kerala Govt has issued a GO on the Recommendations of the 10th pay revision and allowances of State Government Employees and Teachers.
Kerala Government appointed the 10th Pay Revision Commission to suggest modifications, if found necessary, for the pay and allowances of all Government employees, including employees in part-time posts and casual sweepers.
Based on the 10th Pay Commission recommendations Kerala Government issued G.O.(P) No.7/2016/Fin. Dated 20/01/2016 for pay revision. The revised scales will come into force from 01/07/2014. The revised scales of pay of different categories of posts in various Departments are shown in Annexures.
Download Government Order
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of Pay scales, Pension to the TN State Government employees and pensioners following the decisions of the Central Government on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission
- Kerala Pay Revision Commission Recommendations approved by Cabinet
- Cabinet approves revised pay scales of teachers and equivalent academic staff in Universities/Colleges & centrally funded technical institutions
- Revision of Allowances as per 7th CPC to University and College Teachers
- Revision of pay scales of Tamilnadu State Government Employees
- Retirement age 65 : Cabinet today approved the proposal to relax the condition of enhancement of age of superannuation of teachers to 65
- Pay Commission likely to recommend 16000 as Minimum Salary and 1 lakh as Maximum for Kerala State Employees
- Hike in Retirement age of Kerala State Employees – 10th Pay Revision Commission may recommend to hike to 58 years
- Kerala Pay Commission Report handed over to Government