Kendriya Vidyalayas – Details of KV’s – Minister answered in Parliament
1,091 KV Schools in India and 57,170 staff are working under KVS…
A question about the Kendriay Vidyalayas raised in Parliament on 12th August 2013, the Minister of state for Human Resource Dr.Shashi Tharoor replied in written form that the number of Kendriya Vidyalayas throughout the country at present is 1091. The total number of teaching and non-teaching staff are working in Kendriya Vidyalayas is 57,170. And a total of 9853 posts are lying vacant in different categories in KV Schools all over the country.
Despite the shortfall of teachers in various schools, the KVS has given guidelines to appoint contractual basis and bring from neighbouring schools and ensure to provide proper education to the students. They filling up the vacancies by promotion, direct recruitment and limited departmental examination as per RR rules of KVS.
Related to Your Search:
- KVS Orders – Yoga teaching in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- Number of Kendriya Vidyalaya in the Country and Total Staff Strength
- Kendriya Vidyalayas: Remuneration to German language enhanced (Foreign Language Contractual Teachers engaged in Kendriya Vidyalayas)
- VACANCIES IN KENDRIYA VIDYALAYAS (KVs)
- Language labs in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- MPs Quota for Admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- KV School: Admission in KV Schools through MP recommendations
- Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVs) and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs)
- MPs Quota for Admission in KVs