KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
An Autonomous Body Under Ministry of Education, Govt. of India
18, Institutional Area, S.J. Marg, New Delhi-110016.
No.F.110334/1/202 1-22/KVS(HQ)/Acad. /1903-1937
Refer to this office memorandum No.110334/1/2021-22 /KVS(HQ)/Acad. /7076-7112/dated 05/06-01-2021 vide which vacation and breaks for the academic session 2021-22 were circulated. In the light of forthcoming Board examination of class -X & XII w.e.f. 4th May to 11 June 2021 and requirement of teachers for invigilation and evaluation work, the already announced vacation /breaks were kept in abeyance. Now in continuation of this office memorandum dated 05/06-01-2021, it is informed that the vacation & breaks during 2021-22 in Kendriya Vidyalayas will be regulated as under:- :
- Vacation/ Breaks as per Office memorandum issued on 06-01-2021 remain unchanged.
- All teachers in the designated CBSE Examination Centers will be present in school from 4th May to 2nd June 2021. For this period, in respect of the days coinciding with the summer vacation schedule, credit of leave/s shall be done as per rules.
Further, CBSE is also likely to announce list of teachers for evaluation work in due course of time. Accordingly, all the teachers who are appointed as evaluators would: stay in the station and be available for the evaluation work.
For the examinations scheduled after 2nd June’ 2021, Principals may allot duty to local teachers as per requirement.
This issues with approval of the Competent Authority. ,
Deputy Commissioner Acad.
Related to Your Search:
- KV School – Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacation and Breaks for Session 2021-2022 during Summer, Autumn and Winter season
- Re-scheduling of vacation calendar during 2014-15 for Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kathmandu-regarding
- Working Hours of KV Teachers – KVS Order
- Holiday on 25th December as specifically clarified by CBSE
- Question Paper for Summative Assessment-II for classes IX & X-CBSE Affiliated Schools
- Re-Scheduling of Summer Vacation in Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools
- KVS Order: Compensatory Leave to the teaching staff of KVs
- KVS Orders 2013 : Appointment of Teachers on Contractual Basis in KV Schools reg.
- Kendriya Vidyalayas: Remuneration to German language enhanced (Foreign Language Contractual Teachers engaged in Kendriya Vidyalayas)