Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Order: Integration of AADHAR UID in student data base –
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (HQ)
18, Institutional Area, SJS Marg,
New Delhi – 110016
F. No. 110240/4/2014/KVS/ HQ/ Budget/PF-l
Date: – 23rd December, 2014
The Deputy Commissioner
All Regional Offices.
Sub: – Integration of AADHAR UID in student data base-Reg.
In the Board of Governors (BOG) meeting held on 1oth December, 2014, a direction was issued to KVS to integrate the AADHAR Unique Identity No. (UID) issued by Government of India in the student data base to be compiled on UBl Portal for fee collection.
In compliance with the direction of BOG, a column of AADHAR UID no. of student has been inserted in the Excel sheet forwarded to the Regions for compilation of student data for third phase so that same can be uploaded online by respective KVs. AADHAR UID no. has been incorporated at serial no 17 of the proforma, making the revised proforma of 27 column against the earlier 26 columns.
It may please be emphasized to all of students studying in your Region to enroll themselves for AADHAR UID so that student data base can be also linked to AADHAR UID in future through appropriate intervention in the software for fee collection through UBI.
The compliance of above may be reported after issuing necessary direction to all KVs under your Region.
Deputy Commissioner (Fin.)
Related to Your Search:
- KVS – Fee collection of fee in respect of class XI students promoted from class X
- KVS 7th Pay Commission: Pay Bill for the month of August 2017
- KVS Orders – Special Dispensation Admission for MPs Quota 2013-14
- Admission under MP Quota – 2012-13
- Conversion of Kendriya Vidyalaya, SPG, Dwarka, New Delhi from Civil Sector to Project Sector – KVS Orders
- Restoration of fresh admission in KV Alhilal Cantt. for the year 2013-14
- Extension of last date of Special Dispensation Admission under MP Quota upto 30th September, 2012
- KVS Order 2014: Shifting of KVS(RO), Ernakulam, Kerala to Thiruvannthpuram, Kerala
- KVS Orders – Examination of membership for the proposed association “Kendriya Vidyalaya Democratic Teacher’s Association” (KVDTA) + reg.