Report of one-man judicial committee on OROP submitted on 26.10.2016
Justice Reddy committee on OROP submits report
The one-man judicial committee on One Rank One Pension (OROP) submitted its report to the Defence Minister Shri Manohar Parrikar, here today. The Central Government had appointed the committee under the Chairmanship of Justice L Narasimha Reddy, retired Chief Justice of Patna High Court to look into the anomalies, if any, arising out of implementation of OROP.
The judicial committee had held hearings at around 20 cities/towns across the country and interacted with cross sections of Ex-Servicemen as well as their associations. The committee also received 704 representations from individuals and various Ex-Servicemen associations and had held extensive interactions with all stakeholders before submitting its report.
Related to Your Search:
- Government Appoints Justice L Narasimha Reddy to Head Judicial Committee on OROP
- Implementation of OROP
- Anomalies in OROP : Judicial Committee will submit its report by Dec 2016
- OROP Anomalies – One member Judicial Committee will submit its report in six months
- Loksabha – One Rank One Pension (OROP)
- Notification on appointment of Judicial Committee on OROP – DESW Orders issued on 14.12.2015
- OROP panel hearing ex-servicemen issues: Govt tells High Court
- Latest news on One Rank One Pension : In future pension would be re-fixed every 5 year
- More delay in OROP, as government gives 6 month extension to panel