Jeevan Pramaan Registration Camp for Defence Pensioners
In pursuance of Hon’ble Prime Minister’s launch of Jeevan Pramaan-Digital Life Certificate, an Aadhar based biometric verification system which will enable Defence Pensioners to give their annual life certificate without having to physically go to pension disbursing bank / agency, camps are being conducted nationwide in areas with high density of ex-servicemen for data capturing.
A Camp is scheduled to be conducted at ENC Command Regimental System Office (CRSO), near ENC Placement Cell, inside INCS Complex, Visakhapatnam from 10th to 21st August 2015.
All ex-servicemen and those drawing family pension are required to register themselves at the Camp with their Aadhar Card, PPO copy, Bank Pension Account numbers and Mobile numbers.
The Camp will function daily from 10 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 5 pm daily from 10th to 21st August 2015. For any queries, personnel may contact CRSO/ HQENC at telephone number 08912812748.
Related to Your Search:
- CPAO – Submission of Life Certificate by NPS-AR pensioner through Jeevan Pramaan
- Aadhaar Camp for Pensioners at New Delhi from July 13th to 17th, 2015
- Aadhar based Digital Life Certificate (Jeevan Pramaan): CPAO O.M. Dated 20.03.2015
- Special Aadhaar Enrolment drive for Pensioners, from May 30 to June 10, 2016
- Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners from Jeevan Pramaan website
- Jeevan Pramaan – message from Joint Secretary (Pension)
- Pensioners Portal Orders: Pension by linking Aadhaar with Bank Accounts and PPO
- Aadhaar Seeding cum Registration Camp being held in Laxmi Nagar today
- “Jeevan Pramaan” – an “Aadhar-based Digital Life Certificate” for pensioners