Issuing copies of ACR / APAR to retired officers – Department of Posts
Government of India
Ministry of Communication and IT
Department of Posts
New Delhi, dated 29th Sept, 2015
All Heads of Circles
Director, RAKNPA, Ghaziabad/ PMGs/ A11 Directors PTCs Department of Posts.
Subject : Providing copies of ACRs/ APARs to retired officers.
I am directed to forward a copy DOP&T’s Office Memorandum No. 21011/1/2005-Estt (A) (Part.III) dated 2nd April, 2012 on the above subject.
All head of Circles/ Units of Department of Posts are requested to bring the above guidelines to the notice of all concerned.
Assistant Director General,,(SGP)
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of benefit of pay fixation at time of promotion to Inspector posts
- Zone of Consideration for inclusion in Select List of Section Officers’ Grade of CSS for the years 2009/2010/2011 against Seniority Quota-Regarding.
- Extending the prescribed time limit of one month post retirement for retirees to invest in Sr. Citizen Savings Scheme
- Rotational Transfer policy guidelines for the year 2013-14-Reg-Department of Posts
- KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN: Annual Transfer of teaching/non-teaching employee is in process as per Transfer Guidelines
- Review of guidelines for issue & review of Inspection Report
- Revision of Financial powers to Heads of circles – DOP
- Reimbursement in respect of Newspapers purchased/supplied to officers at their residence
- CCS – Applicability of Central Civil Service Leave Rules 1972