Issuing copies of ACR / APAR to retired officers – Department of Posts
Government of India
Ministry of Communication and IT
Department of Posts
New Delhi, dated 29th Sept, 2015
All Heads of Circles
Director, RAKNPA, Ghaziabad/ PMGs/ A11 Directors PTCs Department of Posts.
Subject : Providing copies of ACRs/ APARs to retired officers.
I am directed to forward a copy DOP&T’s Office Memorandum No. 21011/1/2005-Estt (A) (Part.III) dated 2nd April, 2012 on the above subject.
All head of Circles/ Units of Department of Posts are requested to bring the above guidelines to the notice of all concerned.
Assistant Director General,,(SGP)
Related to Your Search:
- Court Case DoP – Grant of one Notional Increment to employees who have completed one year of service as on their retirement on Superannuation falling on 30th June of various year and further revision in Basic pension and pensionary benefits
- Zone of Consideration for inclusion in Select List of Section Officers’ Grade of CSS for the years 2009/2010/2011 against Seniority Quota-Regarding.
- Grant of benefit of pay fixation at time of promotion to Inspector posts
- Extending the prescribed time limit of one month post retirement for retirees to invest in Sr. Citizen Savings Scheme
- Rotational Transfer policy guidelines for the year 2013-14-Reg-Department of Posts
- Recovery of dues other than Government dues from the retirement benefits of BSNL VRS-2019 Scheme retired employees
- Revision of Financial powers to Heads of circles – DOP
- Revised pay of inspector of posts cadre wef 01.01.2006 – DoP
- Review of guidelines for issue & review of Inspection Report