Issue of First Class ‘A’ Special Duty Cheque Pass to Railway Servants called for special felicitation/reward/award
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 05.11.2018
The General Managers (P)
All Zonal Railways & PUs.
Sub: Issue of First Class ‘A’ Special Duty Cheque Pass to Railway Servants called for special felicitation/reward/award.
The matter of felicitating Railway Servants. for their rare and exemplary specific works such as preventing an accident, display of extreme honesty, etc (other than routine works) has been under consideration of the Board. In recognition of their contribution and to encourage other railway servants to emulate, it has been decided by the Competent Authority that whenever a railway servant is called for special felicitation/reward/award specifically by Railway Board Members and above for exemplary acts of devotion to work, display of valor, conduct, etc (other than routine work) a First Class ‘A’ “Special Duty Cheque Pass” in. favour of Railway Servant alongwith spouse valid for travel in l-AC Class of all trains may be issued from the place of-posting to the place of special felicitation/reward/award & , back, irrespective of the railway servant’s duty pass entitlement.
2. Accordingly, the Pass Issuing Authority of the railway servant is directed to issue First Class ‘A’ “Special Duty Cheque Pass” in favour of Railway Servant alongwith spouse with the endorsement for travel in 1-AC Class of all trains including Rajdhani/Shatabdi/Duronto Express trains. Such . Pass shall be valid for 15 days from the date of issue.
3. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of Ministry of Railways.
Dy. Dir. Estt.(Welfare)-I
Related to Your Search:
- Validity of Duty/Privilege/Post Retirement Complimentary Passes (PRCP) in Duronto Express trains.
- Validation of Duty/Privilege/Post Retirement Complimentary Passes (PRCP) in Hamsafar Express trains, Gatimaan Express trains and all other Special trains including Suvidha Express, Special Trains on special charges etc
- Railways : Inclusion of a Parent as well as Medical Attendant in Special Passes issued on medical grounds
- Grant of 1st Class Privilege Pass to the ASMs GP 2800/- upgraded to GP 4200/- (PB-2)/7th CPC Pay Level 6
- LTC to Railway employees (and Government servants whose spouses are Railway servants)
- Privilege Pass, PTO, Post Retirement Complimentary Pass from next year’s account should be issued 5 months in advance
- Travel by Premium Trains on Official Duty/Tour/Training/Transfer etc.- Clarification from Finmin
- Revised rates of stipend to Special Class Railway Apprentices
- Request for issue of clarification in respect of Rule (vii) of Schedule-II (Pass on Privilege Account) of Railway Servants (Pass) Rules, 1986 (Second Edition – 1993)