Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Block-IV, Old JNU Campus,
New Delhi – 110 067,
Dated: November 24, 2015.
Subject: Inviting suggestions for improving the format of e-service book
The undersigned is directed to state that it has been decided to implement the e-service book across all the Ministries/Departments and attached and subordinate office of the Government of India. Accordingly, software has been developed by NIC in consultation with the DoP&T. The screenshots are appended herewith.
2. All Ministries/Departments and the Central Government servants are requested to give suggestions for improvement latest by 14th December, 2015, to the undersigned.
Download/View : PERSONNEL INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM – (Screen Shots)
Related to Your Search:
- Modernization of Service Book
- Inclusion of Aadhaar number in Service Book of Government servants
- Central Government Employees asked to declare ‘Bigamy’ in Service Book
- Enter Aadhar Number in Service Book of Employees: DoPT’s reminder
- Service Book – Simplification of procedure for verification of service — adherence to the revised format
- Grant of incentive for acquiring higher qualifications
- Simplification of procedure for verification of service – adherence to the revised format
- Departmental proceedings against Government Servants – Procedure for consultation with the Union Public Service Commission
- Dopt issued orders on grant of incentive for acquiring higher qualifications