Introduction of single window system for acceptance of proposals for framing/amendment of recruitment rules.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
New Delhi, the 14th July,2016.
Sub: Introduction of single window system for acceptance of proposals for framing/amendment of recruitment rules.
In order to reduce the time cycle in finalisation of proposal relating to framing/amendment of RRs and to streamline the processes involved, it has been decided that henceforth all proposals for framing/amendment of Recruitment Rules (RRs) will be received
under single window system.
2. The proposals shall be submitted under the Single Window System on Tuesdays and Thursdays of every week between 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon. The concerned Under Secretaries of the Administrative Ministry/Department shall attend a meeting with the officers concerned in RR Division of DoP&T on the scheduled day and time. In case the concerned Nodal Officers are not attending office, then the link officer will receive the proposals. The Ministries/Departments may ensure that all the points indicated in the checklist are fulfilled. A copy of the checklist is enclosed at Annexure-I. The work allocation of RR Division of this Department among the three Units including contact details is enclosed at Annexure-II.
3. Only those proposals which are fulfilling all the requirements of the checklist will be processed for providing comments/approvals.
4. This Department has developed a Web Based Information System so as to enable the Ministries and Departments to know the current status of consideration /disposal of proposals relating to framing/amendment of Recruitment Rules and Search-cum-Selection Committee. The Departments are requested to visit the website of DoP&T for ascertaining the status of consideration of proposal. The meeting, if any, fixed by the Department of Personnel & Training to discuss regarding the proposals will also be informed through the system.
The Ministries/Departments may continue to follow all the existing instructions on the subject, including consultation with UPSC and Legislative Department.
Related to Your Search:
- Introduction of single window system for acceptance of proposals for framing/amendment of Recruitment Rules
- Introduction of Single Window System in Union Public Service Commission for receiving requisitions for direct recruitment posts to be filled by selection through interview- regarding
- DoPT: Expediting the finilasiation of the proposals regarding framing/amendment of recruitment rules in the RRFAMS portal pending with Ministries/Departments
- Step guide for processing of the proposal for framing/amendment of Recruitment Rules
- DoPT: Launching/Introduction of New Recruitment Rules Formulation, Amendment Monitoring System (RRFAMS) Portal
- Step guide for processing of the proposal for framing / amendment of Recruitment Rules
- Dopt issued guidelines on prescribing Educational Qualifications and experience for recruitment of various post
- Dopt Orders regarding Amendment of Recruitment Rules/Service Rules
- Rashtrapati Bhavan – Recruitment Rules for the post of Programmer in Cabinet Secretariat