No. 21011/1/2009-Estt (A)-Part
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Dated : 20th March 2013
Subject : Introduction of Annual Medical Examination for the Group ‘A’ officers of Central Civil Services of age 40 years and above.
In continuation with this Department’s OM of even number dated 1st February, 2012 on the above subject, the undersigned is directed to enclose herewith the following:-
(i) Full address of 26 Hospitals in Delhi/NCR circulated alongwith above mentioned OM dated 1st February 2012.
(ii) List of empanelled Hospitals for undergoing Annual Medical Examination in the cities (other than Delhi/NCR) as provided by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare vide OM No. A-17020/1/2010-MS dated 28.12.12. If any clarification in respect of these empanelled hospitals as mentioned in the enclosed list is required, the same may be obtained directly from Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
Related to Your Search:
- Annual Medical Examination for the Group ‘A’ officers of CCS / posts of age 40 years and above: DoPT Order
- Introduction of Annual Medical Examination for CHS and Dental doctors of the age of 40 years and above on the lines of Annual Medical Examination for other Group ‘A’ officers of Central Civil services
- CGHS – Annual Health Check-up at Hospitals empanelled under CGHS in respect of CGHS Pensioner beneficiaries aged 75 years and above
- Empanelment of Hospitals for Ayushman Bharat
- Removal of Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute from the list of empanelled hospitals under CGHS
- Simplification of procedure for treatment at private hospitals empanelled under CGHS/CS (MA) Rules,1944
- CGHS: Cashless facility to CGHS Benficiaries
- Empanelment of Private hospitals (including dental clinics and eye centres) and diagnostic centres under CGHS Delhi & NCR.
- Introduction of Annual Medical Examination for the Group ‘A’ officers of Central Civil Services of age 40 years and above