Interest Rate @ 8.7% during the year 2014-15 for GPF and similar funds: FInmin Resolution
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
(Department of Economic Affairs)
New Delhi, the 4th March, 2014
It is announced for general information that during the year 2014-2015, accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 8.7% (Eight point seven per cent) per annum. This rate will be in force during the financial year beginning on 1.4.2014. The funds concerned are:—
1. The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
2. The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
3. The All India Services Provident Fund.
4. The State Railway Provident Fund.
5. The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
6. The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund.
7. The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
8. The Indian Naval Dockyard Workmen’s Provident Fund.
9. The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund.
10. The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
2. Ordered that the Resolution be published in Gazette of India.
Related to Your Search:
- Interest Rate for General Provident Fund – Finmin Orders
- General Provident Fund Interest Rate for 1st April to 30th June 2017 – Finmin Orders
- Resolution – accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the GPF and other similar funds – 2013-2014
- GPF and similar funds Interest Rate – 8% (Eight percent) w.e.f. 1st January, 2019 to 31st March, 2019
- General Provident Fund interest rate of 7.9% (Seven point nine percent) w.e.f. 1st October, 2019 to 31st December
- Government reduces interest rate on GPF to 8 percent
- General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry (Seven point nine percent) w.e.f. 1st July, 2019 to 30th September, 2019
- GPF Resolution – accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the GPF and other similar funds 2017, w.e.f. 1st January, 2017
- GPF Interest rate from 1st April 2018 (7.6%)