Interaction with the Joint Secretary(BC), Commission for Sub-Categorization of OBCs – regarding.
Reminder – II
No. 21/1/2016-CS.1 (PR/CMS)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, PG and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, Khan Market,
Date: 21st March, 2018.
SUBJECT:- Interaction with the Joint Secretary (BC), Commission for SubCategorization of OBCs – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Division’s OM of even number dated 20.02.2018 and 27.02.2018 on the above cited subject matter and to state that on scrutiny of the data available on CSCMS portal, it is observed that many
Ministries/Departments have not yet updated the information with reference to Categorization/Sub-Categorization of aBC officers, along with the data relating to the
“State” from which aBC candidates appeared/selected in respect of CSS cadre (ASO to
JS-in-situ) in the CSCMS portal.
2. As the data is urgently required by the Commission for Sub-Categorization of aBC
Officers, the concerned Ministries/Departments are once again requested to take up
immediate necessary steps for updating the information in the CSCMS portal, by 28th of March, 2018. The concerned Officials may also be sensitized to get their data updated in the system, in a time bound manner.
Director/Deputy Secretary (Admn.)
(Through website of this Department)
Under Secretary to Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Interaction with the Joint Secretary (BC), Commission for Sub-Categorization of OBCs
- DoPT Orders 2018: Furnishing of OBC data of recruitment to Commission for Sub-Categorization of OBC
- DoPT – Furnishing of OBC data of recruitment to Commission for SubCategorization of OBC
- DoPT: Updation of web-based data of PS Grade of CSSS in CSCMS
- Request to update the vigilance status for CSSS officers in the Web Based Cadre Management System – instructions for Nodal officers
- Web Based Cadre Management System-Updation of data of CSS officers/officials in the Grade of SO/ASO
- DoPT: Updation of data in Web-based cadre management System
- Promotion of Section Officers of CSS to Grade-I (Under Secretary) on ad-hoc basis – updating of relieving/joining details of the officers in Web Based Cadre Management System – reg.
- Updation of web-based data of PA Grade of CSSS in CSCMS