Inter-Ministry Swimming championship 2017-2018.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
CENTRAL CIVIL SERVICES CULTURAL AND SPORTS BOARD
Room No.361, ‘B’ Wing, 3rd Floor,
Lok Nayak Bhavan, New Delhi-3
Sub: Inter-Ministry Swimming Championship 2017-18.
Central Civil Services Cultural and Sports Board is organizing Inter Ministry Swimming Championship 2017-18 on 28th – 29th August, 2017 at Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Swimming Pool, Mother Teresa Crescent Road, New Delhi. The Ministry/Department desirous to participate in the Tournament may send their entries in the prescribed performa (copy enclosed) along with the entry fee. The entry fee for the single event is Rs.30/- and for Team/Relay Championship is Rs. 150/-.
2. An individual cannot take part in more than three individuals events. Competition will not be held where less than 4(four) entries are received both in team and individual event. In case, at any time, it is found that a player included in the team is not eligible, the team could stand automatically disqualified from the tournament.
3. The entry should be sent in the prescribed form duly signed by the Welfare Officer/Under Secretary (Admn) concerned and should reach on or before 23.08.2017. No entry will be accepted at the venue. The rules and regulations governing the eligibility conditions for participation, etc. in the Inter-Ministry Tournament are available on the website of the Department of Personnel & Training (persmin.nic.in/DOPT/Welfare/Sports/About Sports Board).
Related to Your Search:
- CCSCSB – DoPT Orders 2019 – Inter-Ministry Swimming Championship 2019 – 2020
- Inter Ministry Athletic Meet 2020-21 – DoPT
- Recruitment under Sports Quota in the Armed Forces
- INTER-MINISTRY MUSIC, DANCE AND SHORT PLAY COMPETITION, 2014-15
- DoPT Orders 2019 – Appointment of Convener (Women) in CCSCSB for the block year 2019-21
- All India Civil Services Men and Women Hockey Tournament 2020-21 DoPT
- DoPT Orders 2019 – Promotion of Sports in Central Government Women Employees
- Recruitment of sportspersons against Sports Quota and out-of-turn promotion to Railway sportspersons on sports account-modification/changes in policy : RBE No. 98/2016
- Incentives to Sports persons