Integration of AADHAR Number With CGHS beneficiary number
Ministry of Health and Family
Department of Health Family
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated the 18th January 2018
Subject: Integration of AADHAR Number With CGHS beneficiary number
With reference to the above subject the undersigned is directed to state that CGHS is capturing the AADHAR number of new CGHS beneficiaries. while issuing the CGHS Cards, serving employees are already using the Aadhar based Bio-metric attendance system and a large number of primary card holders have linked their Aadhar number to CGHS Ben ID Number, However, some of the existing CGHS beneficiaries particularly the pensioner beneficiaries are yet to link their Aadhar. The matter has been reviewed and it is now decided that linking of Aadhar Number to Ben ID No has been made compulsory and the CGHS beneficiaries are advised to link their Aadhar Number before 31st March 2018.
2.The procedure for doing so is as follows:
(I) Through CMO -In Charge’s Module- Beneficiary can visit CMO-In Charge Of his her CGHS Wellness Centre with AADHAR Card to get his her and family members AADHAR Number linked to CGHS Beneficiary Number.
(II) Registration of AADHAR Number by beneficiary himself/herself – the following steps are to be followed
a. Log on to cghs.nic.in
b. Click ‘Beneficiary Login’
c. Sign in with Ben ID and password if you are already registered.
d. If registered Click Generate Pass word and follow instructions to obtain OTP on your registered Mobile Number
e. After signing in with Ben ID and Pass word. click AADHAR NO
f. AADHAR for all family numbers and save
3. The co-operation of the CGHS beneficiaries is solicited.
Under Secretary to Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Procedure of Printing of CGHS Cards by CGHS Beneficiaries – CGHS Orders on 31.3.2016
- Kind Perusal for CGHS Beneficiaries
- CGHS introduces new facility to check the status of medicines issued to beneficiaries
- Registering of Email IDs of CGHS beneficiaries
- Facility for downloading of Index Card and Validity of CGHS Card
- Linking of CGHS Card number with Aadhaar is purely on a voluntary basis
- CGHS – Annual Health Check-up at Hospitals empanelled under CGHS in respect of CGHS Pensioner beneficiaries aged 75 years and above
- Nomination Facility under CGHS for Claiming Medical Reimbursement in Event of Death of Principal CGHS Cardholder
- Renewal of CGHS plastic cards In Delhi NCR – regarding.