Inspection Questionnaire for Training Institutes viz. Postal Training Centres, RAKNPA & RTCs
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi 110001
- All Heads of Postal Circles
- Director, RAKNPA
- Army Postal Service Directorate, New Delhi
- All Directors, Postal Training Centres
Subject: Revised Inspection Questionnaire for Training Institutes viz. Rafi Ahmed Kidwai National Postal Academy (RAKNPA) Ghaziabad, Postal Training Centres (PTCs) and Regional Training Centres (RTCs).
Kindly find enclosed herewith the revised Inspection Questionnaire for Rafi Ahmed Kidwai National Postal Academy (RAKNPA) Ghaziabad, Postal Training Centres (PTCs) and Regional Training Centres (RTCs) which is in supersession of the Inspection Questionnaire pertaining to these offices issued from time to time.
This Inspection questionnaire for Rafi Ahmed Kidwai National Postal Academy (RAKNPA) Ghaziabad, Postal Training Centres (PTCs) and Regional Training Centres (RTCs) will come into force with immediate effect. This Inspection Questionnaire is also uploaded on www.indiapost.gov.in website.
This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
Hindi version will follow.
Assistant Director General (PG)
Related to Your Search:
- Availability of option for fixation of pay on promotion from the Date of Next Increment (DNI) in the lower post and method of fixation of pay from DNI, if opted for, in context of CCS (RP) Rules, 2016
- DoP – Revision in period of Induction training of PA-CO/ RO/ DO
- Regarding allotment of GPF Account Numbers to Casual Labourers with temporary status
- 7th CPC: Revision of rates of Operation Theatre Allowance (Special Allowance) to the Nursing Personnel working Central Government – Hospitals as per recommendations of the 7th CPC
- Leave Entitlement of Casual Labourers with temporary status
- Rate of Dearness Allowance applicable w.e,f 01.01.2018 to employees of Central Government and Central Autonomous Bodies continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised pay scale/Grade Pay as per 6th CPC & 5th CPC
- Review of guidelines for issue & review of Inspection Report
- DA Orders July 2018 for Postal Employees
- Revision of Cycle Maintenance Allowance of GDS Mail Carrier/Mail Deliverer