Initiation of eviction proceedings and Cancellation of allotment of general pool residential accommodation (GPRA) in possession of Kendriya Bhandar — regarding
Government of India
Ministry of Urban Development
Directorate of Estates
New Delhi – 110 108.
Dated the 27th May, 2013.
Sub: Cancellation of allotment of general pool residential accommodation (GPRA) in possession of Kendriya Bhandar and initiation of eviction proceedings — regarding.
In continuation of this Directorate 0.M of even number dated 10.11.2005 (copy enclosed), the undersigned is directed to say that the matter has been reviewed in this Directorate and it has been decided with the approval of the competent authority to cancel the allotment of general pool residential accommodation (GPRA) in possession of Kendriya Bhandar in Delhi and to initiate eviction proceedings with immediate effect.
2. All Allotment Sections of this Directorate are, therefore, requested to take immediate necessary action accordingly.
Deputy Director of Estates (Policy)
Related to Your Search:
- Directorate of Estates Orders – Allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) and General Pool Office Accommodation to Kendirya Bhandar (Central Government Employees Consumer Cooperative Society Limited).
- Amendment of paragraph 3 in the Offer of Allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation (Allotment Letter) of the Directorate of Estates
- Grant of eligibility to the Defence civilian employees for the General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) allotted by the Directorate of Estates Representation from BPMS
- Regularisation of allotment on re-transfer to the last place of posting
- Aadhar No. linked to all applications of eAwas-Directorate of Estates
- Retention of/continuation in GPRA on Technical Resignation from Service
- Procedure of applying for General Pool Residential Accommodation under Ladies Pool
- Directorate of Estates Orders – Grant of eligibility for allotment of General Pool office as well as residential accommodation to the Debt Recovery Tribunals (DRT’s) and Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunals (DRATs)-Reg.
- Mobile App (m-Awas) for allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) through Automated System of Allotment (ASA) launched